Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
to those of you that own the spiderman 1s, how do you like em? Thinking about copping for 250 for sz 12 but then alwqays wonder if that money is better spent on some proper chi 1s?

how noticeable are the dots in person?

quality on these is pretty nice. Pretty similar to rookie of the years as others have mentioned. Definitely fills the chicago-hole in my collection (for now). The dots arent super noticeable in person

Starting to feel the SI’s a little more. Couple sizes on the Nike app rn

if these had the traditional tongue underneath, these would be perfect.

But still i think they look great. No fur lolol

DvjvktGWkAIFCD8.jpg

Got an email from FTL that the pair of SI’s I purchased through the website yesterday is on backorder. Any chance of getting the shoes or will the order be cancelled?

A few things...
1. We need a thumbs down button lol. 2. I feel like this thread has been blessed somehow. Lol
3. I stopped by the mall after work today to check the sports illistrated joints. Clean in Person. Quality is definitely there. They didnt have a size 10 so I was sol. Anybody find these in a size 10 online some Where please feel free to PM me.
4. There was a customer in Shiekh that was hella hyping these sports Illustrated joints. Of course he had them on but dam he was really feeling them. In fact he said "people are sleeping on these" which had me dying lol. He was a pretty chill dude tho
And lastly am i the only 1 that prefers the OG NA tongue tag? The leather tag is cool but i feel it worked best on the flyknit series. Sorry for the long post :B

good day j1 og fam, just want to share my experience with the spiderman 1 , i really wanted the pair because of the chicago colorway, this will be the closest and cheapest way to have 1 , because chicago prices are so expensive, so i got my first pair from a reseller for 275 USD , then today the pair released on Jordan Store - Dubai . Luckily i won a pair , SRP though is 210 USD ,
but im so happy so I can keep 1 on ice and beat the other pair , permission to share a little photo, i don't have that much 1 but i love these spidermans 1

file-46.jpeg

Nice to see that some of the bandwagon adidas folks, slowed down in posting their on feet pics and backyard flexing, after trashing JB for years. Seems like they went back to posting on feet pics of boosts. LOL. Good riddance.

Not a fan of any adidas Or yezzy shoe they are not even nice looking it’s all about riding that hype train... never bought not and never will. God bless fam

Not a fan of any adidas Or yezzy shoe they are not even nice looking it’s all about riding that hype train... never bought not and never will. God bless fam

I know u weren’t one of those lames. You went on quite the hiatus there tho Mikey!!! Users were wondering where your craziness(in a good way) went. Glad to see you back-hope all is well with u!

Back
Top Bottom