Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just stating that you said that it’s funny how someone can like one “different” 1, and dislike another “different” 1, implying all “different” 1s are created equally. I, and many, don’t agree, but that’s your opinion. It’s all good.

No, that's not what I meant, but what you just said above is true.

Let the record show that I do not dislike the Coutures. I probably won't go for them, because I'm trying to be pickier this year.

I would list some shoes that they're better than (Travis Scotts, for instance), but I don't want to hurt people's feelings. :lol:

Kind of like the Coutures, but I just want to clarify: I'm not buying them, because I want people to think, that I'm wearing luxury Italian sports cars on my feet. Everything's gotta tell a goddamn story, well... here's a story: I like wearing shoes on my feet and these are black and red.

Unions are the most overrated 1s since the SBB, resale is outrageous for no reason. They're a nice shoe, don't get me wrong. But dudes in here be acting like they're UNDFTD 4s or something.

I don't think the Union is an overrated sneaker, but definitely the resell is. Just stupid. I agree with you on SBB's.

I was considering copping till I saw this in hand pic and noticed they look really oddly shiny.

Attachments

• EF86B36B-FF5A-4298-93F3-B8CF941CE023.png
    EF86B36B-FF5A-4298-93F3-B8CF941CE023.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
^ Yeah, I kind of like them....But if they're shiny like that, easy pass. The flat-black pair (pics) looks better...

7692C2E9-881D-4532-B891-82685F586FC8.jpeg
Finally got these back in collection. Only shoe I’ve ever gotten rid of that I regretted letting go of. Steal of a price and in incredible condition given time, materials, etc. Makes missing out in that shock drop last night and afterthought!

A pair of shoes that I will never own :frown:

Back
Top Bottom