Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Post via IG...
20190213_104030.jpg

For those UNC patents, how hard do ya'll think it's gonna be to get a 13? I thought I saw a post earlier saying only SNKRS is getting larger sizes but I find that hard to believe. Already planning to pay resale as usual. One already sold on StockX for around $700, hoping they can be had at $400 or $500 after release.

weird turbo green access story this morning. nothing in my app, but checked the direct link in my browser and i could access the sizes. tried to pick my size, but couldn't check out.. kept getting an error. spoke to a rep on the chat option, and they told me i had access, told me i couldnt order through the chat but could call this number. called the number, but my size 9 sold out.. of course, ordered a 9.5.. boom.

For those UNC patents, how hard do ya'll think it's gonna be to get a 13? I thought I saw a post earlier saying only SNKRS is getting larger sizes but I find that hard to believe. Already planning to pay resale as usual. One already sold on StockX for around $700, hoping they can be had at $400 or $500 after release.
Extremely

Back
Top Bottom