Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
finish line has the balls to send me an email 5mins ago, "you left something in your cart" well if your site wasnt a pos, i would have been able to check out.

CCD7F212-B86D-41CB-9BEB-33B8BD16B429.jpeg
Lunchtime pickup .... flight23 was giving out box tags I guess this makes up for no extra laces

i honestly dont get the blue chill hype at all - patent leather + blue colorblocking would usually almost always insure that these would sit on shelves.

Hell, even the gold toes - an arguably nice cw - doesnt go for much more than 50-100 over retail

Gold Toes just recently shot up in price. They were much lower than those Blue Chill prices.

i honestly dont get the blue chill hype at all - patent leather + blue colorblocking would usually almost always insure that these would sit on shelves.

Hell, even the gold toes - an arguably nice cw - doesnt go for much more than 50-100 over retail

May want to check those prices again lol

Prices are ridiculous :wow: safe to say it’s been time to hold on to 1’s for tradebait the way prices are. Even for mids also! Look at the prices for new loves :smh:

Actually copped an extra pair of gold toes for that very reason. Was hoping to sell em this weekend to fund my doubles of infrareds and turbo greens.

Back
Top Bottom