Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm terms of quality and craftmanship , bring back that 1985 mold. Air Jordan 1s soles are starting to resemble Air Force 1s.

LL-1.jpg
Not gonna lie, I know it's an original detail (and maybe it looks more pronounced due to wear), but for me it would be a little jarring visually (only initially I'm sure) if all of a sudden 1s had that arch. Again, maybe it's because most images of the '85's are of worn pairs, and maybe the arch is more pronounced if worn, it just always takes me aback. Maybe since I was born in '86, and therefore never had the opportunity to wear or see worn the '85s in my formative years where I could notice/embrace such details, only with their more flat sole in every release afterwards, it sometimes looks off. All the other original shape and form details I love, just the curved/arched sole is the single detail I've always been unsure about.

In honor of Ichiro retiring, posting these again

air-jordan-1-ichiro-suzuki-sample.jpg

These are grails to me, hope they get a general release one day, with or without the branding at the back. And yes, I'd take these over both Unions.
I can't give you enough likes for this post. From Seattle, in Seattle, love Seattle! These are absolutely grails, and truly would be better than 99.99% of shoes IMO!

so hol up, yall tryna tell me unions better than frags now? since I dont own unions, ima have to definitely disagree!

:lol:

Dang, Nike is down 4.68% after hours. That's going to be annoying tomorrow morning. But I'm not worried. In fact, if it's still down close to that % when I wake up, I might buy up some more.

Dang, Nike is down 4.68% after hours. That's going to be annoying tomorrow morning. But I'm not worried. In fact, if it's still down close to that % when I wake up, I might buy up some more.
3 day rule. But if mkt over reacts, might add a little.

Back
Top Bottom