Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Really disappointed they did it so dirty

EDIT: They really needed to get Del Toro back in the cut for it

Damn I usually don’t participate in the thread details but it pisses me off so much they didn’t get my guy Del Toro involved. He’s been trying to make another Hellboy for years. Hollywood did him dirty and I can’t support this movie.

I’m a huge OG Hellboy fan by the way. Thought the first movie was a classic.

Nice shoes, but Hellboy sucks and is one of the most disjointed and one of the worst edited and written movies I've ever seen. I'm not sure how it even got 10% on RT.

The first two was pretty good I thought, and I never watch comic movies.

Just saw this video showing the Jordan x SB Lakers in depth. The drought of good releases is giving me the itch to at least try for these, even though I’ve never been the biggest fan. As the video shows, the colors aren’t as bright or “Lakerly” (describes them as a dark purple and tan) as I would want them to be, and I’ve always wished they didn’t have the red trim and the black hits (should’ve been purple IMO). They’re cool, but could be better IMO.

Go ahead and get em man:rofl: they got me with the crimson tints and I bit then I ain't like em so I sent em right back.

A little Restoration... I’ll have soles White by next weekend!!

20171DE5-4E90-4DD2-91CE-36FC82604E1B.jpeg

3god 3god 0takusamsay 0takusamsay stillmatic718 stillmatic718 y’all are funny. Like I said, I’m still feeling them, but the unimpressive 1 releases we’ve had so far IMO (only the Turbo Greens were good IMO) has given me a slight itch. I’m probably still passing though, as I’m more interested in getting the Travis Scotts personally.
Here are images of the Lakers after wiping off the color, to reveal their Chi side...
4E92FF3C-67AD-44F6-9070-16B7CBA3A9D4.jpeg
95836418-785C-4742-A6D3-133533EEE27B.jpeg
FC46F46D-227B-47E7-B01C-22EFF7592A55.jpeg
66DC3671-2392-4EA2-8CDB-5F396AC4C523.jpeg
81350ABE-3A61-4B7F-899E-87A0A09C4707.jpeg
F6037EE7-43EF-4878-A04C-94D9867BF3F6.jpeg

If I had em I'd definitely keep them purple and gold. If I was to get them I would definitely paint all the red edges and signs of red, purple.

Just saw this video showing the Jordan x SB Lakers in depth. The drought of good releases is giving me the itch to at least try for these, even though I’ve never been the biggest fan. As the video shows, the colors aren’t as bright or “Lakerly” (describes them as a dark purple and tan) as I would want them to be, and I’ve always wished they didn’t have the red trim and the black hits (should’ve been purple IMO). They’re cool, but could be better IMO.

Damn they look so nice here. If I strike out on the TS1s, these are a must have for me as a Laker fan (even though FoamerSimpson said the colors aren't really Laker colors - it's close enough).

Doesn't look that bad actually. The previous photos showcasing the layer underneath did a poor job and made it look like some Iron Man Jordan 1s. Does look a little "cartoonish" or cel-shaded though.

If I had em I'd definitely keep them purple and gold. If I was to get them I would definitely paint all the red edges and signs of red, purple.

Yeah, I wish it was just purple and gold without that Chicago layer underneath. It's gonna suck when you accidentally scrape bits of the purple off to reveal the red underneath because that red is gonna look so out of place next to the purple and gold colors in my opinion.

The sb's will be copped if possible, but they'll be going in the display cabinet..
Tryna work out what 1s I can use to do the purple / gold with a more vivid palette.

Back
Top Bottom