Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
31E95B1F-2F1C-49C1-895F-FB79187D446F.jpeg

Your point?

I did, that’s why I want to buy them again lmao. Cool shoe but no way I’d hold onto the first drop knowing I could buy them back with half of what I made off the first ones.

Damn you just riding me. You want my number? Bro all you do is quote me. I literally said “in a good way” 3 lines down.

Stop quoting me. You like me way too much.

Na you need to calm down with all that clown **** right there lol. We just talking bull**** here and you taking it somewhere else.

Like them a lot more with the black tongue. MJ knew best. The new lows have the black tongues too.

They give you another steak? That looks like an :nerd:z at best.
that's that filet size. I never get filet because its so small but my kids and wife love this place so i had to suck it up. It was good though.

Can you get the filet without the bacon wrap?
Yes sir! Man if you have it around your area you gotta try it, especially if you are a meat lover! My wife loves the salad bar (Smoked salmon, all kinds of different cheeses, shrimp salad, prosciutto, California roll, etc) check out their menu here https://texasdebrazil.com/menu/

Man talking about TDB got me feening for some of that good food this weekend lol....

Yes sir! Man if you have it around your area you gotta try it, especially if you are a meat lover! My wife loves the salad bar (Smoked salmon, all kinds of different cheeses, shrimp salad, prosciutto, California roll, etc) check out their menu here https://texasdebrazil.com/menu/

Man talking about TDB got me feening for some of that good food this weekend lol....

Fogo de Chao is lit too

GOAT colorblocking style. Too iconic

20190501_131619.jpg
Man ROTY'S are so beautiful. I took an L but instantly HAD to cop on Sx. Still DS but they will be rocked.

Hey if any of yaw have CP3 PE 1s ...you might wanna off them - prices have doubled over the last couple of months.
Whoa!... Lol what the heck is going on... I Still have mine but ive worn them. I actually like them amd think they are under rated..which is fine. Thinking of adding a NA tongue tag some day.
FB_IMG_1462423869035(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom