Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Really?!? JB gives us, IMO, an unwanted and unattractive, fur covered, remix, and you're out here poking the jealousy monster with these beauties! :angry::smh: Shame!

JK, nice pic! :pimp:

:lol:

Hey, JB, here's a little advice:
dwight.png

With those lakers SBs if you wear them down is there any difference between them and Chi 1s other than the tongue tag?

Haven’t bought a pair of SBs in a minute, do they fit/feel any different than these remastered 1s we’ve been getting the past 4 years?

Damb curveball into the game plan. Lava ATC2 byke same weekend

With those lakers SBs if you wear them down is there any difference between them and Chi 1s other than the tongue tag?

Haven’t bought a pair of SBs in a minute, do they fit/feel any different than these remastered 1s we’ve been getting the past 4 years?

Outsole is black on SB

Chicago is red

Way better than the Lakagos. Hell better than da White LM. Flame suit on

I saw SBB are coming out this year in mids and lows do you guys think they’ll retro again in OG high 1s again anytime soon?

My sbb and alt sbb getting pretty beat and I wasn’t able to get extra pairs so I’ve been wearing the same pairs since release

I saw SBB are coming out this year in mids and lows do you guys think they’ll retro again in OG high 1s again anytime soon?

My sbb and alt sbb getting pretty beat and I wasn’t able to get extra pairs so I’ve been wearing the same pairs since release

Doubt it

Back
Top Bottom