Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
can you believe those are the only OG1's ive hit on via snkrs..... its fkin sad frfr
Man I bless you! You gonna get some heat from now on brad!

I hope not cause I feel we are getting far less then when pairs were $160 .... and it’s gonna take more than an extra pair of laces. Think the $175 is the price point of the ‘defiant’ series.
Hope I'm wrong, I like the $160 price point

****ty pic but for the game tonight.
20190525_134153.jpg

:pimp:

can anybody get through for the spginas? i need a miracle,my job is blocking the site

This is the farthest I've gotten in 31 minutes of trying (503 All Carts Busy Error):

Shoe Palace has the fairest and most-advanced system in the marketplace. We offer great chances of copping a pair of hot kicks. Our release process is built around two principles:
  1. Our system meters out the products over a couple hours. We do this so that you don't have to have to be there the second it launches and compete against the bots.
  2. Our advanced software monitors each user. If you are a bot, constantly refreshing your browser, being impatient or obnoxious enough, the system will automatically reduce your chances or ban you from the site. Patience and persistence will be rewarded. Play nice.
HINT: For the best chances, try no more than every two minutes. Use the handy timer above to help you know when your next chance may be up.

This is the farthest I've gotten in 31 minutes of trying (503 All Carts Busy Error):

Shoe Palace has the fairest and most-advanced system in the marketplace. We offer great chances of copping a pair of hot kicks. Our release process is built around two principles:
  1. Our system meters out the products over a couple hours. We do this so that you don't have to have to be there the second it launches and compete against the bots.
  2. Our advanced software monitors each user. If you are a bot, constantly refreshing your browser, being impatient or obnoxious enough, the system will automatically reduce your chances or ban you from the site. Patience and persistence will be rewarded. Play nice.
HINT: For the best chances, try no more than every two minutes. Use the handy timer above to help you know when your next chance may be up.
i think my jobs firewall blocked the site. Im getting that kind of error since11am ET

error 429 limiting excessive bots/ spiders/ monitors on the Gina's.
Got a link in my text from SP that got me there, when I added to cart, it got funky.

Just my preference lol but I was surprised when I opened the box and saw how much more gray they are .
Pics look white, well at least the sole

Back
Top Bottom