Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick question anybody own the 16-17 duckboots? If so are they as high as Jordan 1s in term of being a High? Just snagged a pair here's a pic for reference...

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 27
I’ve heard other ppl say things to this nature but where aren’t you getting taxed?

You’re getting taxed st StockX, GOAT, ebay, footsites/footstores, SNKRS, etc

You may have to limit yourself to local sales and other means

We should revive the buy/sell forum...no tax there

No tax on stock x or Goat here in GA.

To the point where people are going to ask they peoples in other states to cop for them and then ship to them.

Sidenote: I've actually been surprised to find out how many NTers are white. Idk why, I just assume they are mostly black, latino, asian, or Italian.

I never did. I am amazed how many on NT like are short tho.

If you ever been in a clothing sizing thread tho. Dudes be like 5’5.

I have honestly doubled up 4 times on shoes but realized I have so many I may never get to the double. So I sold all sans one I believe. I do wear all my shoes though but there are times when i miss a pair or two then have to backtrack. I think we have a majority of individuals here have issues with wearing all our shoes promptly.

Lol, before I hear the obligatory “do you”, again, I don’t care what people do with their shoes or money. I just always find it hilarious that the most un athletic people beast over sports shoes and the people who wear the least amount of shoes buy the most.

Lol, before I hear the obligatory “do you”, again, I don’t care what people do with their shoes or money. I just always find it hilarious that the most un athletic people beast over sports shoes and the people who wear the least amount of shoes buy the most.

That is a funny good point about the people buying the shoes.

I'm 5'11 and 260lbs. My *** ain't dunking anything but an Oreo or some chips. But I have a closet full of basketball shoes. Lol

Now my turn to vent a little. Since I joined this board for the most part people have been great. But a lot of people have tried to dog me out for pre ordering my shoes all the time and now I get A lot of messages In where I pre ordered the Jordan 1 unc for the great price.. can’t have it both ways so please stop asking we’re my Connection Is Have a great day fam

Sidenote: I've actually been surprised to find out how many NTers are white. Idk why, I just assume they are mostly black, latino, asian, or Italian.

See my thought process is opposite.

I always assume everyone is white until told different. Then I get surprised how many aren't white.

Now my turn to vent a little. Since I joined this board for the most part people have been great. But a lot of people have tried to dog me out for pre ordering my shoes all the time and now I get A lot of messages In where I pre ordered the Jordan 1 unc for the great price.. can’t have it both ways so please stop asking we’re my Connection Is Have a great day fam

alotta people preordered shoes on here before you came along and even after,
but you got dogged mainly because you used to throw the fact that you have money in peoples faces. that was mainly why. sure people said a thing or two at first, but thats expected. its NT. people are going to comment if you pay insance prices for a preorder.

but the way u handled those initial comments just turned it into a thing where people actively went after you because of it.

even this post u just made was passive aggressive.

Hey man, if you got the money make it happen. I’ve dropped big money on select pairs I’ve worn to the ground all to just do again in the future.

I have learned in my experience how people talk or type isn't indicative of a certain race. Especially with the internet slowly creating one large community. But sometimes the avi's throw me off.

Back
Top Bottom