Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wait, so are those upcoming Satins orange black toes or red black toes? Some pictures look orange while some look red.

tenor.gif

My god, Jordan 1s have been so terrible this year. The colorways have been awful, and the materials on all the releases have been terrible.

Whoa whoa whoa this is NT Air Jordan 1 Thread and if you haven’t been reading the last couple pages your not allowed to have a opinion on here or else we have 2 local residents with the #3 in there screen name ready to pounce into action and give long winded posts about absolutely nothing.

For the third time now: No one cares if you like Chis or not. What people dislike is your extremely ignorant statement that "people only like Chis because they haven't been retro'd in a while."

Do I really have to explain to you who Michael Jordan is and who the Chicago Bulls are? Please say no, and that we can move on.

Last edited:
For the third time now: No one cares if you like Chis or not. What people dislike is your extremely ignorant statement that "people only like Chis because they haven't been retro'd in a while."

I'm scared to ask, but do you know who the basketball player Michael Jordan is, or about his team the Chicago Bulls? Your opinion is so baffling, I can't believe I have to explain any of this.

Please read original post I said nothing about chi did I? I never called anybody ignorant because they like Chi and I don’t. Third most of all I never mentioned your name did I? Plenty of users with #3 in there name didn’t say you in specific. Do you feel that you make long winded posts about absolutely nothing because people don’t like what you like therefore they should be discredited and that gives you the right to talk down on them? Sometimes you gotta look @ the man in the mirror

Chi was never banned because it confirmed to David Sterns uniform policy. Give me what the NBA said was to out of bounds for that time.

Reactions: JPS
Personally, I appreciate all Jordans worn while he played with the bulls. Even the ones I don't like. But im old & grew up in Chicago. Others liking or disliking one of his shoes is not a big deal. Hell, there are ppl who aren't even into Jordans @ all & we don't exactly shun them outta our lives or think they're crazy. But I understand this is a Jordan forum so these arguments are part of what makes this place great. Different opinions & views & debates from ppl all over the world. So what Jordans someone likes or dislikes really is just an opinion. Nothing to get bent over about. Now say something bout bc3's & we goin @ it, lol.

i thought the breds/banneds started it all.

My man took the words right out of my mouth. Thought the name of that documentary was unbanned not Chi. Can somebody please let me know when there is a chi documentary.

D6B56009-2D81-4EE6-BD83-610706747D31.jpeg

DDF8B765-F829-4A2A-873C-0C52955931E2.jpeg

45C6A191-78BA-44DB-99AF-629C000615EB.jpeg

Y'all know what I meant.

When someone says Jordan shoes I got a feeling the first pairs that jump to mind are Chicago 1s and B/red 11s.

Ha. These kids here in Singapore are trying to sell these defiant tour yellows for $150 over retail, and flooded the market with gym reds for $200 over retail, but none of them actually own any J1s. These is why prices are so high on StockX.

Back
Top Bottom