Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bro...wtf!? :rofl: chill with the anti-fat (big person) rhetoric. MF's is super fat out here squeezing their feet into vapormaxes and narrower shoes. Not adding an arch to the 1s to make it OG is not because people are fatter. I think it's a design cue that left to wayside since the 1st retro in 94. I'm a widefoot thick-built man and I had no problem getting into my 85's when I had em. Didnt feel any discomfort at all just a major ground feel because the internal air unit deteriorates over time.

Lmao! Why I never owned a pair of ultra boost or vapormaxes..... my freaking feet can’t fit into them

So if this will be of any semblance to the "85" OG releases I may just have to pass. They seem kind of off being as close the the OG shape as possible but no arched midsole. It's a little detail that does so much for me aesthetically. It just looks awkward without it. Not that anyone will care about it though.

Like I said a few weeks back, no arch, no buy.

Classic Bulls games from 80's & 90's playing all day on NBA channel including 87 88 dunk contest & dream team doc tonight.

1986 Bulls vs Celtics game 2 on right now. MJ 63pt game.

Back
Top Bottom