Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Normally do woodfield in Schaumburg because they get alot of stock and I’ve had some good luck there. Then I’ll try to do some out in the boonies like Rockford, Joliet,and Calumet City.

It’s a double edge sword. You go for the more popular place that have more stock, but more people trying so less chance overall. Or go to places that have little stock but not a lot of people trying for.

Yeah haven’t hit on the apps at all the last couple months either. Frustrating considering how much I’ve spent at these places.

Woodfield,HIP,and state are my go to stores
Sometimes i'll pick like north riverside or maybe lincolnwood,old orchard every now and then but i never usually hit on those stores
Outta the 3 footapps FTA has been the best for me especially woodfield and state
FTL is the worst
For the most part i stopped choosing the small stores
Just gotta stick with the big ones imo

6AD4D756-A35E-4DE3-847B-BF3CC725CBFB.jpeg

What's up with sns now?
Noone or not alot of folks being winning anymore since they went to the apps

Any Bay Area people know how early footlocker valley fair opens for releases trying to get out to Napa early.

As my only sail laces (not counting ones from Phantoms as these are not standard AJ1 laces) are going from Hyperroyals to UNC Obsidians I need to figure out what laces to use, any suggestions?

0A8A2BC5-A3E4-4DA7-B264-07F20F74C2E1.jpeg

I am kind of leaning towards gold or hyperroyal ones but pink from crimson tints would be also interesting...

As my only sail laces (not counting ones from Phantoms as these are not standard AJ1 laces) are going from Hyperroyals to UNC Obsidians I need to figure out what laces to use, any suggestions?

0A8A2BC5-A3E4-4DA7-B264-07F20F74C2E1.jpeg

I am kind of leaning towards gold or hyperroyal ones but pink from crimson tints would be also interesting...
Tried white, sail, yellow/gold, pink, neon green, orange and baby blue.. All of them worked to a point..
the only one's I've tried that looked wrong were red, dark green, black and purple
CT soft pinks would be a nice change but I'd be tempted to paint the swoosh to link it all together.

Back
Top Bottom