Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
PMTrav's are pointless .... because of the TS's. Which is why it made no sense to drop them. I hate it when they do things like release a pointless colorway-especially a redundant one- when you still have at least 2 OG's and various unused colors on OG styled colorways.

Ehh. I don't agree, they don't use these colors too often, so it's welcomed.

You also can't say it's pointless to release these solely because of the TS1s. You have to then say the Spidermans, Chi OW, UNC OW, Track Reds... etc are all pointless releases.

2020 looking promising

If these are indeed the actual release, I think they’re dope. I already have the TS 1s, Mocha 3s, and the ROTY 1s though, so I’ll be passing. If I didn’t have one of those though, especially the TS 1s, they’d be a must cop for me personally.

PMTrav's are pointless .... because of the TS's. Which is why it made no sense to drop them. I hate it when they do things like release a pointless colorway-especially a redundant one- when you still have at least 2 OG's and various unused colors on OG styled colorways.

This is an interesting strategy-I wonder if they’re doing what they did with the NFR’s/Gym Red’s and releasing alternate/“un-hyped” GR releases of hyped cws (this being the un-Travis 1s).

Tbh, I kinda like this approach since people who actually like the cws and don’t give 2 s**ts about hype can actually wear a similar cw of the model they like.

EDIT: Spelling

Last edited:
I really hope those are real. I liked the TSs specifically because they used brown, it's a color not used often so it's a nice change of pace. In if those release.

ima rock those earth tones
adidas-yeezy-boost-700v2-geode-EG6860-2.jpg
OilyAmazingGavial-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: JPS
Hype or backwards swoosh aside, that mocha color definitely looks better in suede than leather. I'll have to see the actual pics of the leather version before I decide if I need a pair or not. Don't really like the mock up so far.

You also can't say it's pointless to release these solely because of the TS1s. You have to then say the Spidermans, Chi OW, UNC OW, Track Reds... etc are all pointless releases.
I totally agree. I recognize that I’m super lucky to have even got the TS 1s. For people that want a brown Chi, these are perfect, and again, I love the Chi color blocking so much that the ONLY reason I won’t be getting these is because I have the TSs (too similar for my collection), and because I have the Mocha 3. They’re still dope, and I wouldn’t be surprised if I change my mind at the last minute.

I hope these 2020 mocha 1's have blacktoe color blocking vs. Chi. Also speaking of poor man1's, can I get a pair with Igloo and a pair with Rust Pink accents?

Last edited:
I totally agree. I recognize that I’m super lucky to have even got the TS 1s. For people that want a brown Chi, these are perfect, and again, I love the Chi color blocking so much that the ONLY reason I won’t be getting these is because I have the TSs (too similar for my collection), and because I have the Mocha 3. They’re still dope, and I wouldn’t be surprised if I change my mind at the last minute.

This also gives you the option to likely pickup a similar pair at a far lower price than what a 2nd pair of TS 1s would cost on the resale market.

Mocha 3s are enough mocha colorways for me.

Those are all pointless too.. I think it's pointless because its a notable release so anything after it is redundant. We don't even have NG's yet.

This also gives you the option to likely pickup a similar pair at a far lower price than what a 2nd pair of TS 1s would cost on the resale market.
Don’t do that. I’m tryna have some will power! I don’t need you trying to convince me that I need a brown variation of the best color blocking of the best Jordan IMO. See, now I might need these. :lol:

Those are all pointless too.. I think it's pointless because its a notable release so anything after it is redundant. We don't even have NG's yet.

That's fair then. We all have many "pointless" colorways in our collection then. And I'll be copping those to add to it lol. If I'm still copping kicks in 2020. :rolleyes

I loved the color blocking, materials and shade of browns that was on the TS1s, but absolutely loathed that backward swoosh. Ruined the whole shoe for me. So many people loved them, which I found awesome that they could buy something unique that they enjoyed.

For me, these would be a cop - but I would need to see the shade of brown in person first. Whoever said the suede looks better than leather in that color is correct imo also.

JB is gonna keep releasing these 1s in the whole color wheel and a multitude of color blockings until they stop selling well. Look at the AJ13 - it doesn’t even sell well and they still drop every color under the sun.

I’m just happy to have options that are obtainable, and that there is something for everyone - even the regular civilians who may just want a pair here or there.

Back
Top Bottom