Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If/when this app change happens, it can wait until I triple up on both the black/red 11's and Fire Red 3M 5's. These are must triple up classics for me.

Heads are just gonna make more accounts and make fake IDs
Whatever they implement, heads will find the holes or create them.
Nike can solve it all, but they don't care. They like the resell prices creating hype and demand.
I don't really care what happens, I'm gonna double up no matter what if I feel the urge.

Since they’re all the same store why don’t they just combine all brick and motor locations and name them all FLX or whatever. Do away with each individual apps etc. What about online shopping through the apps? They combining that too? :smh:. This is all just nothing but greedy share holders demanding more revenue and FTL scrambling to do something to save face. That’s why they partnered with Goat, while y’all are thinking this is all an effort to make things “fair”. They trying to make more profit through resell. This is all about money, ain’t **** fair about it.

1>0

what dat maf do

With the current set up I’m guaranteed to win at least 2 of those (Bred 11). Which is what I want.

I just created a new gmail account to use on one of my platinum Champs accounts

Try to sign in for the first time and I get this

68DEBD98-738F-435E-910F-28A0E15C7448.jpeg

Did I dun goof? :lol:
we cant still see your email luvs

just got offered $400 meet up for my UNC/Obsidians. Thinking of cashing out and putting towards actual UNC or maybe Koston UNC

Since they’re all the same store why don’t they just combine all brick and motor locations and name them all FLX or whatever. Do away with each individual apps etc. What about online shopping through the apps? They combining that too? :smh:. This is all just nothing but greedy share holders demanding more revenue and FTL scrambling to do something to save face. That’s why they partnered with Goat, while y’all are thinking this is all an effort to make things “fair”. They trying to make more profit through resell. This is all about money, ain’t **** fair about it.

With the current set up I’m guaranteed to win at least 2 of those (Bred 11). Which is what I want.
i can put in for ur size on those if u want. im not a fan of XIs at all

if those are size 8 then i'd sit another 2 or 3wks. i wouldn't be surprised if they go for around $500 at that time.

Reactions: JPS
24799B7A-FA1C-4566-A967-DE74F0277BD6.gif

Highly recommend the Koston navy’s over the UNC lows but you do you
i was eyeing those but recently scooped Navy NB 990v4. Looking specifically for a baby blue pair of kicks. but lemme see what prices are looking like bc the navy kostons do loo nice in person

Each store brand has a different product mix (or at least thats what they intend to), which is why they have separate stores. Sure there's overlap but its not completely the same.

They didn't partner with GOAT, they invested in GOAT. They're trying to make sure they get a piece of the resell pie they don't see at retail.

It sounds like this new system should be more fair, but let's wait to see how its actually implemented before judging it too harshly. Personally it seems like a more fair system, instead of going up against the same people in 3 raffles with 3 smaller pools of inventory you're going to go up against them once with a combined larger inventory pool.

Back
Top Bottom