Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just seen these on IG. I’m assuming these might be the rumored black/green/red “Gucci” 1s releasing next year. If this is indeed them, they’re cool IMO (though I hate the Wings logo) but I’ll probably pass. Since it’s a color that I already have on another pair of 1s (already have the Pine Green Toes (the hit of red seems minimal)), not really in need of these. I have a bunch of green shoes already anyways.
A4373990-01AD-4FA9-82A6-8B98B7607847.jpeg

Just seen these on IG. I’m assuming these might be the rumored black/green/red “Gucci” 1s releasing next year. If this is indeed them, they’re cool IMO (though I hate the Wings logo) but I’ll probably pass. Since it’s a color that I already have on another pair of 1s (already have the Pine Green Toes (the hit of red seems minimal)), not really in need of these. I have a bunch of green shoes already anyways.

Ugh, that Wings Logo! They just HAD to go an mess something up, didn’t they?

Did Nike officially call these “SBB’s?” That lacking of the synonymous insoles in the og highs got me thinking these just might be another defiant couture shoe if Nike didn’t officially say these are “SBB’s.” I’ll stop hating these if that’s the case.
Keep your same energy

Trash

Dude is always bragging about finding sbs for however many dollars, then tries to get full StockX prices from NTers, then can’t tell the difference between fakes and reals ( he bragged about getting some shoes before for cheap and they were fake lol), a true upstanding member of the “community”.

Dude is always bragging about finding sbs for however many dollars, then tries to get full StockX prices from NTers, then can’t tell the difference between fakes and reals ( he bragged about getting some shoes before for cheap and they were fake lol), a true upstanding member of the “community”.
That’s terrible

Who this?

Back
Top Bottom