Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You sure, because it sure doesn't seem like it if you don't see 40 year old men in good shape

I see 40+ in good shape no doubt...
Shannon isn’t in good shape, he’s in top .0001% shape for a 50 year old. I’m not knocking the guy but if u think he’s natty you go on living in that world, I’m not gonna burst your bubble

1s are too much of a cash cow to put on ID, and if they do, I guarantee the options are going to be severely limited.
I can see them putting mids on there, but not Highs.
the site would crash if it ever happened

it would be so glitchy to the point I wouldn't be able to complete a pair and checkout just like the AF1 Levi's :angry:

It already has... and it was awful.
These aren’t technically Levi’s but these are fire, better than the Levi pack and the family forever denim 1s imo. I could live without the clear soles, but other than that. Man I’m jealous of whoever got these :wow:
Air-Jordan-1-Pinnacle-11-681x498-1-681x400.jpg

I see 40+ in good shape no doubt...
Shannon isn’t in good shape, he’s in top .0001% shape for a 50 year old. I’m not knocking the guy but if u think he’s natty you go on living in that world, I’m not gonna burst your bubble

So you think he was sudden he was going to lose the condition from what he's been doing for 20+ years, even though he's active and still works out :lol:

Have you seen TO lately? How do you think he's going to look in five years?

if they ever put I's up i'm making a reverse knicks colorway...although itd be blasphemy to my fam but whatever.
off topic but I wish they'd throw dunk sb lows on there. they'd never ever do that tho.

So you think he was sudden he was going to lose the condition from what he's been doing for 20+ years, even though he's active and still works out :lol:

Have you seen TO lately? How do you think he's going to look in five years?

Bro, mans is on trt, most nfl players aren’t natty but u can believe what you want. Back to 1s

They would limit the color options and blocking so much that it wouldn't even be fun. Look at some of the current shoes they have in the lineup.

1s are too much of a cash cow to put on ID, and if they do, I guarantee the options are going to be severely limited.
I can see them putting mids on there, but not Highs.

the site would crash if it ever happened

it would be so glitchy to the point I wouldn't be able to complete a pair and checkout just like the AF1 Levi's :angry:

Wouldn't be mad if it were mids.

You all know damn well, they would put Mids or non-OG 1s on there.

In fact, Alpha 1s were at one time on Nike ID. I even considered buying a pair but I’m thankful I didn’t because the quality on those was complete dogsh!t.

Lol just red description of those First Class Flights on SNKRS, they said top-grade uppers

isnt that toebox material from Phantoms all over that shoe plus perforated?

For you younger guys don’t go killing yourselves, there’s no way he’s not on at least TEST to be that big at that age. Lol
This is a complete lie, as I can surely attest. We live in times where people attribute all gains to some unnatural resource. You have women using silicone in ways that are quite incredible, and men using testosterone therapies. However, a man can and will be as big and strong, as long as he is physically capable of putting in that work. I know Shannon, and while I haven’t been with him 24/7, I can state emphatically that he does not have the markers of a person who is using.

Back
Top Bottom