Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
kinda surprised he actually got banned since his profile doesnt say so. also with how much he was on here I'm surprised he didnt just create a new account

H2H's aka Harley Quinn's to see Joker yesterday.
IMAG1142.jpg
those will only get nicer and softer with wears-I thought creasing would look HORRIBLE bc of the split toe but bc they didn’t skimp on materials, they age really really well. And the leathery smell on them compares to a fine leather jacket or handbag. Intoxicating:smile:

Finally finished these. The base is a jumpman Jordan high, but I ain’t really trippin on the Nike air on this color way. I left the edges unpainted and frayed them a bit to give it that raw look. I’ll probably wear these in a few days.
9CE0DDF6-13EB-4AFA-843E-C10056F301A9.jpeg

23C250F0-2ACF-4C04-BDFF-05328B6DC62B.jpeg

21AA4052-04EA-49C0-A1B8-1E5F4791E6D7.jpeg

F1061E8C-F28E-4DA0-A6F1-16943F3B1429.jpeg

nice job looks cool. Fraying is dope

My 2017 self would be so pissed they are releasing a remastered pair of "celtics" colors in the bred/royal/shadow colorblocking.. and they TRASHED the hell outta those.

Simple man.. just give us the build of the shadows and swap the GREY for GREEN ...

Reactions: SBA
3god had some quality troll moments that were hilarious at least. It was the bitterness towards people that everyone got sick of, which I felt like before he vanished, weren’t as often and it was more about comedy. If you’re gonna be a troll, at least bring the comedic value with.
3god 3god was the GOAT of trolling with comedy. He was harmless and seemed like a good dude. I miss him and his leopard shorts. :lol:

I hate leather tongue tags. SMH.
I do, and will always, prefer the usual nylon tongue tags, but I feel like it can work on some pairs. It worked quite well IMO on the ROTY pair. While I’d prefer just a nylon tag every time, it was a good look on those.

Back
Top Bottom