• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20191026-100821_SNKRS.jpg

I think Nike ghosting me ? ... hit me with the pending for 12 minutes before giving me the sold out. Was in it for trade bait so less worried but concerned Nike is swerving my account. ?

Was in pending on SNKRS for 10 mins then sold out. And Jimmy Jazz blocked me because I had to reload their trash site too many tomes to try to get the checkout process to work. As the first NT'er to express they actually liked these things back when they were first posted here, I am sad this morning

Was in pending on SNKRS for 10 mins then sold out. And Jimmy Jazz blocked me because I had to reload their trash site too many tomes to try to get the checkout process to work. As the first NT'er to express they actually liked these things back when they were first posted here, I am sad this morning

what size you wear?

Welp time to make new Nike accounts. Ever since I returned a pair of shoes I bought from snkrs that didn't fit, I've been taking massive Ls... Getting really tired of nike. Same thing with FTL. Ever since I didn't pick up non reflective static 350s I haven't won anything from them. This is getting old FAST.

Back
Top Bottom