Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
foot stores have always been good for a pair (or two) of 1s .... guessing this is gonna be the new wave - won’t be able to even check in to get my L

48C3D80E-0039-4804-AE3A-5E9E5E1D364A.jpeg

Wasup G.. I just pop in every now & then.. smh and the same ol bull**** is going on with these releases... lmao ish is sad fr fr.. I see you still at it my G. Good luck to ya

Yup same shyyyts, hope everything going good for you to homie. We at corporate in the morning ? you know if they got the oatmeal joints?

Okay, I’m a little confused.... I hit on both Champs and Footlocker with a 6, I repeat 6 minute head start. Now the ****ed up thing is I’m in Idaho, really shocked Boise is getting these. Even more shocked I won w the small head start. Now I’m having trouble believing these are limited cause we don’t get **** all here in Idaho and I hit at 2 locations. Any explanation would be appreciated

Okay, I’m a little confused.... I hit on both Champs and Footlocker with a 6, I repeat 6 minute head start. Now the ****ed up thing is I’m in Idaho, really shocked Boise is getting these. Even more shocked I won w the small head start. Now I’m having trouble believing these are limited cause we don’t get **** all here in Idaho and I hit at 2 locations. Any explanation would be appreciated

random
[ ran-duhm ]
adjective
proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern:the random selection of numbers.

random
[ ran-duhm ]
adjective
proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern:the random selection of numbers.

Okay. I’m guessing you’re a little slow. I’m trying to figure out why such a limited shoe is dropping in BFE Idaho. Foh with your lame attempt at being witty. You ever seen a hyped release winner w a 6 min head start? At 2 stores? Random my ***

Okay. I’m guessing you’re a little slow. I’m trying to figure out why such a limited shoe is dropping in BFE Idaho. Foh with your lame attempt at being witty. You ever seen a hyped release winner w a 6 min head start? At 2 stores? Random my ***

maybe they decided to bless yall for this release.

I don’t understand some of y’all. You moan and complain when you don’t win, and when you finally do your first thought is “UgGh I guESs tHEsE arEn’t LimITeD.”

Just enjoy your W.
How about you shut the **** up. Clearly you’re not getting what I’m putting down. I don’t care about limited or not I’m getting for personal and I’ve never complained once. You’re an idiot. 2 posts back to back w more lame responses.

Got waitlisted on FTL then told just now I missed my chance to reserve. WOW :smh:.. It's whatever tho since I placed a bid on stockx for these for 185 and someone bit.

How about you shut the **** up. Clearly you’re not getting what I’m putting down. I don’t care about limited or not I’m getting for personal and I’ve never complained once. You’re an idiot. 2 posts back to back w more lame responses.

"Hey potato head, your stupid state received these shoes because they aren't very limited."

There, is that what you wanted to read? Geez, just enjoy the Ws you ungrateful moron.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom