Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol... I’m here for the laughs Pizzo, cause the 1s been trash of lately...

Lol I’m also here for “Tech Pants”Lucky to see if he gonna find something on me since I shamed him in the Union 1 Thread.

Aren’t you the fool who purchased an empty box from an NT troll for over a grand? And then threatened to get your security guard uncle involved, like that was going to intimidate anybody.

Or more recently, pre-release you bragging about copping multiple pairs but ended up with zero. Then you overpaid on resale. Was that for these 6s? BTW, I’m not a mean guy so I didn’t rub in your face the fact that I copped a few for retail.

I don’t even remember which shoe specifically because you take so many L’s, it’s hard to keep track. Sit down, kid.

Last edited:
Aren’t you the fool who purchased an empty box from an NT troll for over a grand? And then threatened to get your security guard uncle involved, like that was going to intimidate anybody.

Or more recently pre-release you bragging about copping multiple pairs but ended up with zero. Was that for these 6s? BTW I’m not a mean guy so I didn’t rub in your face that I copped a few.

I don’t even remember which shoe specifically because you take so many L’s, it’s hard to keep track. Sit down, kid.

1 - DEA

2 -
BF931038-73D0-4B0D-B15F-EDB04C12309A.jpeg

3 - You still wearing tech pants.

guys like me don’t lose.. lol

I won'r ever complete that trio because SBB aren't worth the asking price at this point in my opinion.
DEA? What was he investigating, if his nephew was on drugs when he stupidly sent a known NT Troll a thousand bucks? :lol::lol::lol:

Guys like you stay losing, but are too dumb to realize it.
Crack???

source.gif

DEA? What was he investigating, if his nephew was on drugs when he stupidly sent a known NT Troll a thousand bucks? :lol::lol::lol:

Guys like you stay losing, but are too dumb to realize it.

If you think”losing” is a $1000.00 then you got more problems than me shaming you all the time

Back
Top Bottom