Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Almost made an impulse buy the other day. Bloodlines are still at stores near me and have my size 9. I think it’s a really dope shoe but I already have too many black/red colorways in the closet.

Bamma said he don’t believe in blessings... :lol: and :smh:
Stop being a passive aggressive bamma and @ me next time duke.
Almost made an impulse buy the other day. Bloodlines are still at stores near me and have my size 9. I think it’s a really dope shoe but I already have too many black/red colorways in the closet.
if you're reluctant like this then u probably should pass. they're just gonna be sitting in the box. :lol:

sb lows literally went from coming soon to sold out at 10. wtf

That's how the app is for me half the time. And I make sure the app is updated and sometimes I'll log out and log back in before the rd. Each release is like Russian roulette.

Showed as sold out on the app today but on chrome it was ok. Still took an L on size 12 either way

I thought the retail increase from 160 to 170 was for the new mold...

got to be, there’s no way they make a new mold and pattern for just one shoe, that’s a total waste of money and the price would be way higher if that’s the case.

There are going to be three tiers (via the couple minutes I listened to of that unboxing video that the controversial blesser up there did :lol:):

Jumpman High **** that no one notices, the current mold which is increasing in cost from $160 to $170, and then that New Beginnings mold that's going to be priced at $190 a pair.

There are going to be three tiers (via the couple minutes I listened to of that unboxing video that the controversial blesser up there did :lol:):

Jumpman High **** that no one notices, the current mold which is increasing in cost from $160 to $170, and then that New Beginnings mold that's going to be priced at $190 a pair.

I'm Pissed.

where I can watch that unboxing?

Love these. Wish they were more available. Hopefully they return
997B2FB3-6F0C-4D19-B006-C2E0410FF933.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom