• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20191219_065510.jpg

Asking if anyone is going to rock a Jordan 1 on Xmas eve. What will it be. Please post up I have a pair I am thinking about like to see what you guys will rock thanks niketalk

that’s eBay for you but spotting fakes & realizing which sellers to avoid is easy imo... I did it for years before stockx & goat
some of the 1 fakes on ebay are hilariously bad. An 'ARE JODRUN' wings logo is probably the funniest one I've seen so far.

Asking if anyone is going to rock a Jordan 1 on Xmas eve. What will it be. Please post up I have a pair I am thinking about like to see what you guys will rock thanks niketalk
I don't know about Xmas eve but on Xmas day I'll be wearing my 08' Red (Gucci) Premier's. It's always between those, the 12' Black Gucci 1's and the Resn Gucci SB Dunks when I still had them.

some of the 1 fakes on ebay are hilariously bad. An 'ARE JODRUN' wings logo is probably the funniest one I've seen so far.

Yeah same here but when it comes to other models like sacais or air max 1’s, I’m pretty lost. Not to mention some fakes have been almost impossible to spot lately through pics. eBay has always supported fakes in the market, wonder if they’ll ever turn that around.

I don't know about Xmas eve but on Xmas day I'll be wearing my 08' Red (Gucci) Premier's. It's always between those, the 12' Black Gucci 1's and the Resn Gucci SB Dunks when I still had them.

Ah may have to bust out the 08 Gucci’s too. Great call and such a dope shoe. The materials are amazing, esp the suede type interior. :pimp:

Not sure if it was posted yet but this is for anyone asking about the colorway for the upcoming Jordan 1/ Air Ship pack.
Screenshot_20191219-123604_Instagram.jpg
Seen this a while back. Personally I feel that it still ruins the pack. I don't want some random PE Air Jordan 1 that Mike threw on for one game. Also to a lesser degree, they are giving us two white and red shoes at the same time; I would rather there be something different in there.

Back
Top Bottom