Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas Eve. I caught a nasty stomach flu so I’m not doing too great. But I decided to do a quick lace swap and get out the house for a minute.

C1A2A1C4-92AF-4F82-AE5C-3DD522DEB066.jpeg

Happy Holidays, everyone!

49271002398_299e259540_b.jpg

Yep... no joke, I've worn the hell out of these so far. I wore them for about almost 2 months straight before my feet needed some cushioning due to Achilles pain for the month of November. Took a break, and now they're back on! :emoji_thumbsup:

My friend just brought up about the Jordan 1s today for February and I totally forgot about checking back in on the "High 1985" version release that was rumored to be the Chicago colorway. Did a quick search and found out it's part of the "New Beginnings" pack... damn, talk about quite a gamble I took back in mid-August!

For the uninitiated, I was debating about buying the 2015 Chicago AJ1s back in August vs. waiting it out and just decided to buy it.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!
Quick question, is there anyway to view every picture you have personally posted to niketalk?

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Look at this guy.

I had to do it!

I don’t eem wanna know what stadium goods was taxing 😭

The price wasn't all that bad. They were $650 plus tax. My Size 9 on StockX is selling for $575-$600 plus shipping. I don't mind overpaying for a shoe that I can physically inspect and take home the same day.

I don't ever double up on any sneaker, but looking back, I should've doubled up on these.

I regret not buying them sooner. They are fire, my friend!

Merry Christmas, y'all!

I had to do it!

The price wasn't all that bad. They were $650 plus tax. My Size 9 on StockX is selling for $575-$600 plus shipping. I don't mind overpaying for a shoe that I can physically inspect and take home the same day.

I regret not buying them sooner. They are fire, my friend!

🤯 & I thought the $350ish my sz is at was too much

Back
Top Bottom