• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
4045F4CC-2397-4572-9C7E-01A8819B90BC.jpeg

Yeah I don’t know about these. They’re not bad, but having multiple Blk/Reds and Chis, FAR superior IMO, I have zero want or need for these. I just hate that they’re gonna give these the ‘85 treatment to try to bait us into grabbing. The build isn’t enough to convince me on this particular pair. I wonder how many more “PEs” they’re going to unveil to get us on the hype train. If it’s not a Chi or a Blk/Red rendition, they’re going to have to give me different colors other than black/red/white.

Yeah I don’t know about these. They’re not bad, but having multiple Blk/Reds and Chis, FAR superior IMO, I have zero want or need for these. I just hate that they’re gonna give these the ‘85 treatment to try to bait us into grabbing. The build isn’t enough to convince me on this particular pair. I wonder how many more “PEs” they’re going to unveil to get us on the hype train. If it’s not a Chi or a Blk/Red rendition, they’re going to have to give me different colors other than black/red/white.

So dumb that they finally gave us this '85-like cut but refuse to give us the coveted OG colorways :smh: JB gonna JB. Damn trolls.

Can you imagine how hype people would get if out the gate they gave us the Chicago colorway on these '85 cuts? It just makes so much sense to release that colorway when the ASG is IN CHICAGO!

Those pairs on that IG post are shopped. The reflection tells all, those are chi's.

So dumb that they finally gave us this '85-like cut but refuse to give us the coveted OG colorways :smh: JB gonna JB. Damn trolls.

Can you imagine how hype people would get if out the gate they gave us the Chicago colorway on these '85 cuts? It just makes so much sense to release that colorway when the ASG is IN CHICAGO!
My thoughts exactly. Especially considering it’ll be 5 years since we’ve gotten the actual Chis last.

Those pairs on that IG post are shopped. The reflection tells all, those are chi's.
I know they’re Photoshopped, but signs are pointing to us getting those. I hope you’re right though. But again, images of these have come out, and people are saying these are what we’re getting. They do look ‘85-ish too.
133267E9-44FB-4929-B658-E83D595AEC02.jpeg

My thoughts exactly. Especially considering it’ll be 5 years since we’ve gotten the actual Chis last.

I know they’re Photoshopped, but signs are pointing to us getting those. I hope you’re right though. But again, images of these have come out, and people are saying these are what we’re getting. They do look ‘85-ish too.
133267E9-44FB-4929-B658-E83D595AEC02.jpeg

Oh we are definitely getting those. Not gonna lie I dont agree with JB and the direction but that alterna-b/red is growing on me the more I see it. I'd still rather save my money at this point. I'm over 1s for the most part My dreams of having all the original colorways was crushed by all the non-og remasters that have come out and these nu-85's. I know if I get 1 pair the cycle starts again and I'll find myself waiting for the real OG's to return.

Oh we are definitely getting those. Not gonna lie I dont agree with JB and the direction but that alterna-b/red is growing on me the more I see it. I'd still rather save my money at this point. I'm over 1s for the most part My dreams of having all the original colorways was crushed by all the non-og remasters that have come out and these nu-85's. I know if I get 1 pair the cycle starts again and I'll find myself waiting for the real OG's to return.
C’mon 0takusamsay 0takusamsay , don’t lose faith. We’re gonna get those Blk/Whts soon (hopefully). I feel it though. The “Reverse Blk/Reds” are cool, but again, I’m burned out on this color palette (Blk/Red/Wht) if it’s NOT an OG. I’d absolutely shoot for a Chi or Blk/Red in this new build, but if they really want my money, give me a Blk Toe w/ Blk Tongue or Blk/Wht in this model. Now those two pairs I’d be more than willing to do the most for!

Bloodlines are sleepers of the year for me. Much better colorway than the gym reds. The sail on those joints are hideous imo

Man stop. Bloodlines are tr...

Nevermind lol.

jk by the way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom