• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
image.jpg
Well that was too easy for jordan 1. Love it. First all black J1.

Last edited:
As all my attempts to fix squeaking of sole on my Royals were unsuccessful, what is the cheapest way to get donor sole? Are there cheaper models with same sole? Jordan Access looks like it...

As all my attempts to fix squeaking of sole on my Royals were unsuccessful, what is the cheapest way to get donor sole? Are there cheaper models with same sole? Jordan Access looks like it...

It’s not the sole, it’s your insole that’s probably squeaking

why are these 1s 170 on NDC and 160 on footsites?

cause ...Gentry needs his money. A convo I had with a couple of managers at my local foot stores was prices are slated to go up to $170 for 2020 - so its possible these were ordered before the planned increase.

I'd stick to mids or actual cheap AJ1's. I tried to go the cheap route and sole swap one of those goofy "fashion" pairs with the AJ1 soles, but the guts on those are slightly different. Unfortunately, just different enough that they don't really fit on a regular AJ1.

Back
Top Bottom