Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
As quick as FTL handed me an L, I swiftly returned what I bought and got instantly rewarded with this

0C2A74FA-2CA0-4722-90FF-8C017D246C5C.jpeg

You had 10000 points to use as soon as this thing swapped over? That’s prbly just as amazing as the hit If so
No. I had 3950. But I went yesterday and bought a pair of Ultra boost I had been wanting anyway and that gave me 18000. So I used the points from that to finish my head start on these and the Jordan 1 pack for next week. And when I pick these up I’ll get 17000 points for another release. It’s just first purchase I had to make to get the 18000 to do it. But if you hit you get more points that you can use later on.

Gotcha...nice play

but this is also the shiesty part of this program imo because if you used those 10000 points & don’t hit you don’t get those points back
Correct you don’t hit they are gone. But I buy a lot of Ultra boost over the year so I’ll always have point to try for stuff.

Congrats on your pair!
Thank you sir. Didn’t know what to expect. Will see how it goes from here on out. Now that the first one is out of the way and I won I can use those points for something else. No guarantees I’ll win again but it’s with a shot I guess.

So Foot Locker is basically having everyone buy **** you don’t want, or really need for a chance at **** you do want, & no coupons. Just pay the resale & not waste the time. This FLX is garbage guys. The fact that they didn’t give us X points for the $1000s spent already, prior to the merger was lame, & they wiped all my existing coupons, & how is I even possible for 11 max hs on these releases, where’s the countdown, or timer to even know what you need? & only 1 pair across 3 different retailers, same umbrella or no, is super trash. It’s really adapt or starve.

I got my pair locked down already. Will be a shot show also when these drop. Tomorrow will be bad Enough.

I'm Salty. My brothers and I all purchased sneakers to get the 11-Head Start for the Reverse Breds, and we took 4 L's.

My friend did hit, which I'm happy about, but overall this experience sucked. They should at least give us our points back.

What's 11 head starts? I thought the maximum was 10 head starts using 10000 points?

Everyone starts off at 1/11. You add 10k points to get to 11/11. Of course, you can add less and get any number between 1-11 / 11.

you get an automatic HS for being any tier (X1-X3). As long as you join the FLX program, you already get tier X1. Basically pointless to tell us that 1 headstart we get if everyone gets it anyway
I got you, the app made it seem like you got 1 up just for being X3, but if everyone gets it, I agree it’s pointless to even mention it.

Back
Top Bottom