• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Any reseller who ships using UPS ground is trash :angry:

Paid for some 1's on saturday, and this goofy *** reseller sent them using UPS ground service from Cali.....I'm in Virginia.

Won't get to me til next week :angry:

Sorry for the rant.
all resellers that use stockx ship UPS 🤷‍♂️

I trust UPS more than USPS 🤷‍♂️

when I buy a pair of shoes I'm never in a hurry to get them...sure I want them sooner than later but potential won't wear them for months

I've had times I've tried to negotiate the price and the seller would be like "if you take them at this price i'll ship them tommorrow" to which my response is "I'm in no rush to get them cause I'll probably won't even wear them for awhile after receiving"

but I've done the same thing numerous times as well...someone submitted a best offer last night on a pair of shoes I have on ebay and I countered and said I could send them today if they bought them last night :lol:

Good toes for the rain today.
6129CECD-62D4-45D9-B34F-B3EE55951715.jpeg

Because JB has done a black toe colorblocking already with this colorway - this seems too derivative. The BRed colorblocking made sense and arguably the CHI colorblocking made sense. If JB’s mode is to take retro+ colorways and present them with OG trinity blocking - ie: pine greens, court purple et al. - then this is an unnecessary concept (might as well just retro SBBs).
Unless I missed a release, they didn’t do a black toe colorblocking. ..SBB 1.0 isn’t OG-black toe colorblocking.

Unless I missed a release, they didn’t do a black toe colorblocking. ..SBB 1.0 isn’t OG-black toe colorblocking.

I get the SBBs are not an exact black toe blocking but it is a riff on the black toe blocking....so this concept would still be derivative.

They did with a the mid last year, which had a black tounge and orange swoosh. If they do a pair like that rendering let it be another 5 years at least. We got the mids, lows and patents all last year. Let's see OG's and OG samples we haven't got yet in remastered or 85 form. They could do 2 pairs of these for at least the next 10 years without a re-release. Then you have retro+ color combo yet to happen. Like Hiphopsays said , Yellow Toes? Anything Tiffany colored. Burgundy? A black based Laney maybe? I know some don't like it, but more patent pairs in the bred color blocking would be fire!!

Last edited:
I still use roman numerals for Jordan's when typing

except for 1's...I always used the regular number

I saw someone referred to the royals as broyals the other day

that's grounds for banishment

Shots ....fired 😂

Nike had a press release about the SBB 3.0s with the explanation the material was supposed to resemble shattered glass .... of a backboard. If the house of MJ wanted to go with these as SBBs I’m let them call them that cause the 2.0s came out at Halloween and shoulda been Halloween 1s as well I guess

By the way, we still waiting on this...

Back
Top Bottom