Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yesterday’s kicks. Ready for that 2.0 whenever that may be.

033EA157-4688-4201-9D7A-D8C816E04512.jpeg
I need these bad, I should of bit the bullet on these when they were closer to 300. Hopefully the new pair causes these to drop a little, at least for a while.

Def in for the 2.0 purps and royal toes, just hate how the laces are like a heathered lavender

I work for a school district outside Dallas and last night they closed district wide until at least the 23rd. I do all the access control and burglary alarm work/maintenance and I was told even if I had things to do I couldn't go in. I'm lucky enough that I still get paid and don't have to use off time.

i remembered when Shadows were about to drop I expected them to be hyped due to them being so popular after their previous release and the quality. When they were reselling at first at $200ish I was shocked. Didn't keep up with current prices bc I already had a pair and was shocked when someone told me the other day they're going for $320-400 for most popular sizes.

Always happens.. folks got used to the 2017-2018 run.. now kicks from then are looking great compared to I's now.. Chi Purps and those that Royal pair are the most exciting I's we've had in a while other than UNC to Chi.

Never will I ever let a nickname get me so heated, ya different :lol:

Bruh, people are funny about it... I never heard the name black concords for the space jam retro and people were trying to school me about the the color of the jumpman and the movie and PEs, posting pics of the different shoes getting their panties in a bunch. **** looked the same to me. It’s not that serious.:lol:

Does anyone know if Shoe Palace will honor the order if you select a cheaper shipping option than what's on the product page? For example, it says "This Limit One Product ships for $16.95 in the continental United States", but during check out I selected the $11 option lol. During the pine green restock if it makes a difference... thanks!

I know this a high thread but anyone else scoop the Paris lows on that restock
Yeah I got a sz 11. Had problems carting on web browser and almost gave up. I ended up looking them up in the Nike app, and smashed add to cart for a 1/2 hr. Finally carted and then attempted payment for a while. Then got through.

Back
Top Bottom