• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I need to see these mocha 1s
I hope Nike doesn't mess up the colors and color placement. Something similar to the mock ups or the custom roty would be nice imo
air-jordan-1-retro-hi-og-dark-mocha-555088-105-555088-120-release-date-00.jpg
DxpEXEsVsAEzB8V.jpeg

Last edited:
that’s what I was kind of waiting on with that yellow toe rumor that was going around

Exact same boat as you. I waited on the Yellow Toe rumors and the prices for Ochres went up big. Plus I might like the Ochre colorblocking better :ohwell:

I hope they don’t **** up the mochas, but with the **** they’ve been releasing it wouldn’t surprise me
It’s why prices on the good older retros are going up because there’s nothing worth buying right now. I swear for 20 years I’ve been amazed and confused by what they release and why people buy them.

It’s why prices on the good older retros are going up because there’s nothing worth buying right now. I swear for 20 years I’ve been amazed and confused by what they release and why people buy them.
It seems like they're trying to widen their audience for Jordan 1s, and ride the wave from the hype of 2013-2019 for this model. So many new colorways and new details (leather tags, added text, different materials, collabs, more wmns releases, etc..)

But unfortunately the strategy is clashing with the core fanbase, due to a lack of OG colorways, and new gimmicks. If they wanna stay on top of the hype, they'd be smart to put out a popular OG colorway quick.

It's been 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom