Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2's sound like a big fail. I know some people like them but definitely a miss on JB's end. They can do run of LS 5's from some years back (Burgundy, Black/UNC, Olive).

Very true. They seem to always butcher the 2. I would pay $250 retail for pair of quality leather 2s in the Chicago colorway with no piping. True to the OG Shape... one of my favorite models...I’ll take that LS run of 5s as well! That black/unc pair is so nice. I even liked the retro RA laser pair with orange bottom :nthat:

Anybody else just hit those solefly 10s. I got a size 10, wondering how the materials going be. Clean colorway imo...

A "L" for me... But they do look pretty good tho...
Screenshot_20200510-211152_Chrome.jpg

Damn this dudes on a real line risking it all for the 🦠and missing out The Last Dance at the same time.... Double L lol

Damn sorry to hear that, what time did you try I checked out at 9:02....I don't like the solefly logo on the back seems odd but the colorway is nice enough.

Lol...believe it or not, I was refreshing the SNKRS app looking for a flint 13 drop...

Looked up and seen the J23 noti and immediately got in line but to no avail. Time was about 9:03 @ checkout. Somehow it kept saying my PayPal wasnt secured... Oh well...

Really like those UNC Chis.

If they look like that I feel a lot of people will turn when they see them on foot.

Those UNCs are hard but they will be just as hard to cop with all the beasts out in full force. But man, those would be a nice addition to the collection having sold my 2015 UNCs last year foolishly.

Back
Top Bottom