Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
In the long term, yes... I know a bunch of people who work hotel or food service who are also loving it right now. They make more off of unemployment than they do at their regular jobs. But yes, long term, this is not sustainable and they can’t be banking on unemployment
But the economy is based off those works as there isn’t much of a middle class any longer. If they don’t get those people employed, then tax revenues drop, government employees get cut, and now we’re in a Great Depression 2.0.

need to retro these y’all sleep

C6BC5929-A0CB-416F-BF4A-94BE7F19DC18.jpeg

Yea 2013 Chicago’s were a travesty. From the quality to the jump man logo. One of the worst quality 1s ever made.
Was my first Jordan 1. Got a call from my boy who was manager at villa. Got the shoe on a return back then I thought they were dunks and why pay the extra $30 or so. Long story short yet his shoe is the COAL that started the movement 1 month prior to Retroing Royals and Patent Gold Nyc only 1s

Got this shoe for $175 and 2015 for $300 in December. As I stated shoe is slept on and now is loved. Check polls consensus stated Breds was Goat.
its still pretty surprising to me that breds won the poll by pretty much a landslide. thought chi's would make it closer or even be higher than breds. i've always been #teamblacktoe and knew they wouldnt be voted top dog, but i still had to rep my set.

as for 2013s, had a pair but hated wearing them because that plastic was straight terrible. when i struck out on 2015s, i dumped the 2013s for $200 and used that to cop 2015s for $300. one of the better moves i've made because the 2015s are pretty much perfect and i'll rock those til death.

its still pretty surprising to me that breds won the poll by pretty much a landslide. thought chi's would make it closer or even be higher than breds. i've always been #teamblacktoe and knew they wouldnt be voted top dog, but i still had to rep my set.

as for 2013s, had a pair but hated wearing them because that plastic was straight terrible. when i struck out on 2015s, i dumped the 2013s for $200 and used that to cop 2015s for $300. one of the better moves i've made because the 2015s are pretty much perfect and i'll rock those til death.
A lot of people won't vote for what they don't have.

Back
Top Bottom