• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
82C9DF9C-DD96-4F6C-9D11-0A6CC298C6CC.png

idk man something about these I’m kinda feeling. I guess it’s the craziness of the shoe

hopefully I’m able to cop, since I can’t and won’t pay resale for the undefeated dunks

Off subject. Kinda. I have a Nike box with JDI tape on it from the Court Purple 2.0 please thet I havent opened yet. Got me to thinking would y'all buy sneakers that are being resold that are still in the box that they were shipped in?

finally sold my City of Flights locally on FB today for $100, which is how much I paid for them, only wore them twice I think. They finally are going for over retail DS. Glad to make the closet space for shoes I like more.

sold my last extra pair of obsidians on GOAT this morning too. Spring cleaning!

Lmao hilariously City of Flights are my absolute beaters. I paid $70 for my pair on discoin 2018. I’ve worn them to Cape Town and around South Africa last year and also to Nashville and New Orleans for bachelor parties this past year (before CV, obviously).. Those things are built like tanks, that leather is so stiff they’re basically the perfect beaters.. I throw them in the washing machine, since they aren’t worth wasting good Jason Markk on, and they come out clean and still stiff as old beef jerky, I love it.

So I'm watching people loot the flight club in LA. What happens if you had shoes in consignment? Does their insurance cover loss?

So I'm watching people loot the flight club in LA. What happens if you had shoes in consignment? Does their insurance cover loss?
I’m wondering the same. These resell shops been ripping everyone off for years, I don’t condone the looting, but I understand.

Undefeateds are not for me. A lot going on there. Very slap dash

anyways

where are mocha pics ?

apparently according to their terms, you (consignor) are not covered. I'm sure Flight Club's insurance will cover their loss. I don't know how it reflects to the sellers/consignors tho

Back
Top Bottom