• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Clean and simple
#wdywt

20200619_114233.jpg

^ akrobystia akrobystia Clean. Destroyed my banned 1’s.

those that are saying those holiday PL black/metallic gold aren’t fire, you just ain’t got the closet to support that lol

so...about the rage green zoom 1s...
all the raffles were European?
I still haven't seen them pop up on snkrs.
where are these officially releasing? the solelinks app keeps crashing on me. j23 doesn't have any info...these still releasing tomorrow?

It is if you work in a different borough or if you need to go anywhere on the weekend, and even with a car there’s nowhere to park
The e, j, z, f, 7, g, a, n, w, m, and r trains go through various parts of queens and personally where I'm from you have access to the e, j, z and f trains plus nyc buses, long island buses and the long island railroad all within walking distance from the crib. 99.9% of the u.s. would be put to shame with those options.

Let em tell it :lol: I hate going to Queens and I don't know anyone that goes there unless they're driving.
I dont like going to the bronx (for example) either, doesnt mean it's hard to get there or hard to travel once I'm there. Who the hell wants to sit on the train that long unless you have a reason to. That goes for any place.

Back in the day, cats and myself that I used to play summer ball with, those who were into kicks, would wake up early in the morn on a Saturday in the summer. We'd go from Boro to boro to shop for kicks, loooooooooonnnnnng train rides from BK to Queens, then to Harlem, then up to the Bronx. Lots of mom and pops were still around. We'd leave from Brooklyn after checking those stores in BK, mom and pops, at around 10 am when they opened, then getting back to Brooklyn at night at around 11 pm. Queens and the Bronx was rough! lol!

Who has 2013 Black Toes? Were the black laces that originally came with them shorter than more recent retros? I just took out the red laces I wore them with, and I'm normally more organized with the extra accessories than this, but the black laces that I had in their box seemed short when I put them on the pair.

The e, j, z, f, 7, g, a, n, w, m, and r trains go through various parts of queens and personally where I'm from you have access to the e, j, z and f trains plus nyc buses, long island buses and the long island railroad all within walking distance from the crib. 99.9% of the u.s. would be put to shame with those options.

I dont like going to the bronx (for example) either, doesnt mean it's hard to get there or hard to travel once I'm there. Who the hell wants to sit on the train that long unless you have a reason to. That goes for any place.

The difference is I don't like going there because its far AND the transportation is bad. Let's not even talk about how Queens has the same name and streets with the same numbered buses on cross streets. From Bronx, Harlem/the City, Brooklyn, to Queens. QNS is the worst and everyone knows it.

The first thing I said is DEPENDING on where you live.. so you might be good in LIC, Jamaica, or something like that. Thats a small part of queens though. Not everyone is near the options you mentioned and anyone living in the main 3 boroughs is not using the LIRR. That's a Queens lifestyle :lol:

If the Warrirors were trying to get to Queens instead of Coney Island.. They would've got ended lmao.

New black/golds are cool, but I’m good. I’m not too big on having an all patent leather upper, though I do have the Gold Toes. At least the Gold Toes and the 2013 black/golds have the white midsoles, gold outsoles in the case of the 2013s, and in the case of the Gold Toes the gold and white panels, to break up all the black. For sure if this new pair had a gold outsole, and possibly a white midsole, they’d be a must IMO.

How legit has stock x been recently. Have they been passing fakes lately during their verification?

I asked this because UA are really getting good. To the point where I’m paranoid to the point stockx can’t tell. I jus won a bid for rage greens zoom Jordan 1‘s. I’m thinking they can be UA early pairs....bah

New black/golds are cool, but I’m good. I’m not too big on having an all patent leather upper, though I do have the Gold Toes. At least the Gold Toes and the 2013 black/golds have the white midsoles, gold outsoles in the case of the 2013s, and in the case of the Gold Toes the gold and white panels, to break up all the black. For sure if this new pair had a gold outsole, and possibly a white midsole, they’d be a must IMO.
I think I’m gonna pass on them too. I’m not too wow’d by them right now.

Back
Top Bottom