Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
024D2B65-B787-4B56-A141-48AB5F30246F.jpeg

DFW FOLKS AJ1 ROYAL TOE RESTOCK TOWNEAST CHAMPS STILL ABOUT 40 PAIRS LEFT

Man ****, I asked 3 people including Chris (the manager I think). One of em did go "check." I ain't going through that again lol. When I went for the 12s on Sunday it was the same story.

If they were back there then nobody wants to sell em to me

One of the reasons I said I was unfortunately getting tired of this. I woulda happily scooped those sizes for y'all who asked (I was literally looking at the thread for sizes when I walked into the store), but in-store purchases are becoming nonsense

I’ve been lowkey thinking about getting a job at a sneaker store for the weekends just so I can slide my kicks to the side too. But that low pay, “ayo y’all got this in stock” x100 a day and dealing with “lemme try on 5 pairs of shoes and not buy anything” crowd ain’t in my blood

I had a few friends who worked in footstores, the manager doesn't let every employee get dibs. And if you did get dibs, you wouldn't get dibs on every release. They also do a raffle among the employees to see who can get a chance to secure a pair. Unless you're the manager, even being an employee isn't guaranteed a pair

I’ve been lowkey thinking about getting a job at a sneaker store for the weekends just so I can slide my kicks to the side too. But that low pay, “ayo y’all got this in stock” x100 a day and dealing with “lemme try on 5 pairs of shoes and not buy anything” crowd ain’t in my blood
Lmao you'll be less likely to "put pairs to the side" by working at one. They don't usually be allowing employees nothing. And with raffles all pairs are claimed before Rd.

Back
Top Bottom