Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think we can work something out. What your girlfriend looking like?

14392AF3-D23F-4048-ACF9-EA9BAFAA7844.gif
this legit the funniest **** i read/seen in a minute. well done. :rofl:

Can someone help me out real quick? Just picked up a pair of the tie-dyes, local deal. The leather in them feels more like... vinyl? Nylon? Everything else looks good for the most part (box, color, shape, toe perforations, toe box leather, etc.).
Thoughts?
C2ADBA7F-9168-4AB3-8AE9-A35A9ACAA6FE.jpeg
2184A41D-99F8-4C4D-B970-75A0AE4CD9FC.jpeg
5FFA2EA2-F125-4D1A-A14F-2BEE68EABB8B.jpeg

thats how the tie dyes feel. It had somthing to do with how they got the tie dye print on there.

I think the difference is that people with access to that hand sanitizer COULD potentially save lives.. Nobody is saving lives by copping a pair of Smoke Greys for retail lol
two totally differences I agree but its the same principle. No one wanted to pay $18 for hand sanitizer like no one wants to pay $250 for smoke greys.

two totally differences I agree but its the same principle. No one wanted to pay $18 for hand sanitizer like no one wants to pay $250 for smoke greys.
What the Tenn guy did was illegal and was an essential product, a luxury good like sneakers is not, so yes he shoudve got vilianized the way he did. SNKRS resellers get a "pass" because it ONLY affects sneaker collectors.

Mofos out here like 20 out out 100 sad day! **** you hoarders.. I just wanted 1.. not only that but you so called sneakerheads are nothing but hypebeast.. Was willing to trade a guy my GD Yellow Bears to just HOLD a sz 7.5 and 12 wmns.. this clown said aww naw these finna be over a 1000$ 😂 whos more of an idiot me or him 😂... me for being thirsty, but then again i could care less about a flip.. i just want what I want

We are certainly talking about different locations but Oreo's flew here and Columbia's went quick as well. Also, keep in mind that 2015 introduced a better option for resellers. The money was better for more sought after releases like Yeezy's. Can't speak to what happened in your neck of the woods but I know that resellers weren't dissuaded by more stock/ higher prices where I'm from. If it had buzz or hype then they were flipping it. Some resellers just call profit what it is...even if it is only $20.

Yeah I’ve lived in the DMV the past 10 years and I can tell your firsthand, Nike Georgetown especially saw more releases sit after Nike raised retail prices. Hilariously, Foams would fly even with the higher pricepoint with dudes trying to make $5 profit/pair in DC when they essentially reached a price ceiling and there was little/no resale on them. You’re right about profit being far better on Yeezys but do you remember how hard it was to get a pair of Yeezys in 2015 and most of 2016? It wasn’t practical since you could actually make more money reselling other releases like AJ 1s en masse (even though AJ 1 profits for newer releases were nowhere where they are today). My point being was that resellers could make far more money when releases were priced at $130 for AJ 1s and $160 for other retros, pre-2015. Hell, Aqua 8s and OG TB 3s went on deep discount and hit the outlets since they didn’t sellout at $190.

the Shoe Palace I entered my raffle at said they didn't get them in, same as the black/gold 12s. Not holding my breath

Yeah but they only last for 100miles or so. Atleast from what I heard.
Uh, I have React sneakers that are over a year old and feel new. I have the last Pegasus model that my heavy *** runs in and they still feel squishy. I can’t say that about any Boost that is that old. In fact, my 3 year old pair of rarely worn Prime?Boost or whatever their quasi runner model was, oxidized and BROKE in half!

I thought Nike was on to something with the Joyride the shoe just wears down after a lot of wear... the react is probably the best thing they have done in a while..

Back
Top Bottom