• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Solid lace swap idea.

D3180783-AC86-46DD-84EE-07272CA62312.jpeg

Horrible

He shouldn't be trying to hide that heal. Healing is a beautiful thing, great step to recovery. 😂

What he should be doing though is hiding his heel, or better yet just wearing them without care of criticism.
Got me. But with all the typos on this thread, that’s the one you go after?

I don’t know about timeless (as in wearing them in 30 years), but it has to be one of the most influential shoes of all time.

I mean we wear a lot of the most popular sneakers of 1990 in 2020 so I don’t see 350s being any different. I think once a sneaker design sustains mass popularity for 5+ years like the V2s have, they tend to become a staple.

Yeah.. IDK about that :lol: Royal Toes are fire.. a lot of people just wanted the SBB style or the sample OG.

I don't get the appeal of those Biohacks.

Like it doesn't feel that long ago when all JB did was release **** colorways onto the 1s. And then they did a few years of quality. And now rotating back into **** colorways again. We haven't had an OG colorway in a few years now.

Honestly that Biohack would've been wack 10-15 years ago. It's not any better now either. Looks like a GS clearance special.

I don't get the appeal of those Biohacks.

Like it doesn't feel that long ago when all JB did was release **** colorways onto the 1s. And then they did a few years of quality. And now rotating back into **** colorways again. We haven't had an OG colorway in a few years now.

Honestly that Biohack would've been wack 10-15 years ago. It's not any better now either. Looks like a GS clearance special.

Agreed bro.

I can't hate on JB for cashing in on the hype though, Nike always does this. Once they have the hype train rolling it's easier to cash in with trash releases for a while, let the hype subside, possibly even put the model on pause for a while then refresh, look at the dunk, foamposite, blazer, cortez. It's the same cycle over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom