Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Vegas for Birthday weekend
20200905_173830.jpg
Please tell me you got a 190 Octane. That's my jam.

Makes I's really comfy, some go up half a size for the strobel pad but I stayed with my normal I size and I'm good.

Yeah I'm wide footed so I might go 11.5, with 11 being my TTS. I was considering that space hippy/recycled material zoom 1 to replace my beat up COF 1s (to rock as an everyday, easy-to-wear 1) so I might grab a pair now.

Didn’t the Zoom releases so far hit HOH/FTL on the release calendar/in store? Haven’t seen this one for Friday...

Materials on mids are pretty trash
I personally wouldn’t do that custom

I haven’t bought any mids since I had a pair of phats ~8-9 years ago, I saw they removed the Jumpman from the back and seemed to increase the height? (maybe I’m wrong about this as I’m going by the pics) Seems like a good ~$200 alternative to Chis but if the materials are trash, I guess it doesn’t really work.

Man let those mids be mids. If you gotta have the Chi's paint the back and call it a day. Messing with the tongue, switching the tag and doing the paint just to make that shoe look like a shoe which it isn't is too much.

As a person who has had a couple of customs myself, trust me when I say you're still not going to feel like you have the real thing. Save yourself the time and effort.

Back
Top Bottom