Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hope resell on these isn't bad because I already know I'm taking an L.. I wish I bought these NGs in 2015:

AJKO1_SB.jpg

AJNG1_L.png

I already hate next year. EVERYONE is going for those Natural Grey's which would've OD sat back in 2016-2018 and got looked over by many. Thanks so much JB for holding on to those and then making them ****ing limited to shreds. Nice job.. we hate you again.

I already hate next year. EVERYONE is going for those Natural Grey's which would've OD sat back in 2016-2018 and got looked over by many. Thanks so much JB for holding on to those and then making them ****ing limited to shreds. Nice job.. we hate you again.

Yeah it sucks but anyone who has been in the game 6+ years has seen this song and dance before... We’ll get a retail price increase in 2021 or 2022 and they’ll flood the market once again. Repeat cycle.

The only thing that sucks is that even discounts in 2-3 years won’t be much less than what we’re paying for retail rn b/c of the increased retail prices... At least shoes will be more attainable for retail or less at that point.

The Neutrals being the whole "'85" cut is what's going to make them even more crazy in demand. Had they just been your standard Jordan 1 Retro High OG, they'd be in demand for sure, as they're a pair that Jordan 1 fans have been wanting since forever, but add to that the whole narrative that they're "just like the originals," and people are going even more crazy.

The Neutrals being the whole "'85" cut is what's going to make them even more crazy in demand. Had they just been your standard Jordan 1 Retro High OG, they'd be in demand for sure, as they're a pair that Jordan 1 fans have been wanting since forever, but add to that the whole narrative that they're "just like the originals," and people are going even more crazy.
I would much rather the cut we’ve been getting with the remastered AJ1, I don’t really like that 85 cut, it’s not appealing to me at all, maybe because I got into AJ1s a few years ago, I can appreciate it for what it is, but I don’t want it. But I do want neutral greys, especially to have a white based AJ1 & an OG at that.

Those will be like triple white AF1s, highly in demand but I can't figure out why. Other than nostalgia they are horribly plain and lack a main characteristic of the silhouette which is the color blocking. I'll never understand the infatuation with all white anything...

hey guys do you know the typical shoe lace length of the AJ1s?

the aglets on the black laces of my zoom crater 1s are missing on one of the shoes so looking to get a replacement set

It's to the point where if i strike out on the OG NGs, I'm going the bootleg route. Cheaper and almost damn near identical, plus i'd have more incentive to just beat them up and enjoy them knowing there's no resell value because i know they're UA/bootleg.

hey guys do you know the typical shoe lace length of the AJ1s?

the aglets on the black laces of my zoom crater 1s are missing on one of the shoes so looking to get a replacement set
The laces that came with my crater 1’s measured 65 inched tip to tip. Only made it the the 2nd from the top loop on my pair. I didn’t like the lace tips and since it was short for my liking, I ordered a pair of black 72 inch laces to replace.

edit*
So those are what lace tips are called
15B50BE0-29AD-40A2-B67B-EDFE066E977E.gif

Last edited:
i got so fed up with striking out this year that i ended up buying a pair of union storm blue fakes...i was expecting a frankenstein-junk shoe...but its crazy how similar they are to regular aj1's...

ive ridden my bike over 100 miles in them, walked in them, and treated them pretty harshly and theyve held up just fine

nike/snkrs really needs to find another way of selling shoes to people that want to buy them

i got so fed up with striking out this year that i ended up buying a pair of union storm blue fakes...i was expecting a frankenstein-junk shoe...but its crazy how similar they are to regular aj1's...

ive ridden my bike over 100 miles in them, walked in them, and treated them pretty harshly and theyve held up just fine

nike/snkrs really needs to find another way of selling shoes to people that want to buy them
Pics of the wear or is pics of fakes favored in here frowned upon? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pics of the wear or is pics of fakes favored in here frowned upon? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I would assume if he specifies they’re fakes that it’s acceptable-I’d actually love to see a legit/fake Union comparison, the shoes have a lot of specific details (I.e. stitch pattern, size of Wings logo) AND quality materials that I would assume that it’s much harder to fake than most other AJ 1s. Then again, I’m also worried that fakes might get so good, there will be an issue where it’s unadvisable to buy a release like this from the resell market (StockX/GOAT) so maybe I don’t want to know the answer to this lol

Then again, some shoes like the Air Yeezy 2 literally can’t be faked remotely well because of their respective details [hence one reason why they resell so incredibly high] so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom