Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Co.JP navy and silver both have an excessively long tongue. Accentuated by the contrast stitching in the outside, but it still looks out of place to me. As well as the missing tongue tag. Just keeps me from liking them too much and why I’m not mad I missed. Got wifey a pair of navy’s, so tbd until in hand.

Co.jp navy and silver both have an excessively long tongue. Accentuated by the contrast stitching in the outside, but it still looks out of place to me. As well as the missing tongue tag. Just keeps me from liking them too much and why I’m not mad I missed. Got wifey a pair of navy’s, so tbd until in hand.

same, waiting for a pic with a tongue swap

picked up my Snipes win for the Navy Co.Jp yesterday. Actually found out I won 2 pairs but one was all the way in NJ and one in Brooklyn. I would’ve been able to pick up 2 pairs if the pickup window wasn’t so short (2hrs). So no way I could've hit up both stores in time. I stayed home to try on SNKRS but took an L there and then went out to BK to pickup. Would’ve been nice to have 2 pairs because the Navy Co.JP is my top 3 jordan 1’s of the year. I had the 01 mids version that was hand me down from my brother. The wings logo was yellowed as hell lol. Relaced them last night contemplating if I should stick to the original oval or use the spare white flat laces. Excuse the linty pajamas lol.

DD5C9587-5CAB-4971-90F0-455C743F863F.jpeg

White is clean, but the OG Navy laces look better in these.

picked up my Snipes win for the Navy Co.Jp yesterday. Actually found out I won 2 pairs but one was all the way in NJ and one in Brooklyn. I would’ve been able to pick up 2 pairs if the pickup window wasn’t so short (2hrs). So no way I could've hit up both stores in time. I stayed home to try on SNKRS but took an L there and then went out to BK to pickup. Would’ve been nice to have 2 pairs because the Navy Co.JP is my top 3 jordan 1’s of the year. I had the 01 mids version that was hand me down from my brother. The wings logo was yellowed as hell lol. Relaced them last night contemplating if I should stick to the original oval or use the spare white flat laces. Excuse the linty pajamas lol.

DD5C9587-5CAB-4971-90F0-455C743F863F.jpeg
Side by side, I actually like the silvers. Still wish the soles on them were a bit darker.

Back
Top Bottom