Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i love these but i know beasts are gonna go crazy and they will be limited like the jeters man :smh:

Alot of ppl arent big jeter fans but its still a yankees theme. And whats the big deal with royal 1s. The leather is crap and the hype wasnt crazy when they released until people found out they were a bit more limited than the other 1s. I really didnt see superior quality compared to bred 1s (also crap leather) and they looked like fakes next to the banneds. Unless you loved royals like that, which VERY few ppl did, im seeing the same nonsense hype driven resale prices....which my shoe fund greatly appreciated by the way
yeah it's all just hype. They are the exact same as the black/red. I have 2 pairs of each so I'm not just speculating. I don't know about looking like fakes though.... rather have them than a gimmicky banned with X's allover it that's even more hyped. If I cared THAT much about having some higher quality leather I would go out and buy an actual high quality genuine leather shoe.

Back
Top Bottom