Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Terrible idea to launch the authentication program during the holidays imo. The actual authentication process was pretty smooth but Usps just ****ing sucks during the holidays. Might’ve been a good idea to not allow Usps shipping at all with this program.

This. Not to mention we are still in a pandemic and more people than ever are utilizing these shipping services to send gifts, buy stuff etc.

Despite the hickups, eBay has the better deals right now. StockX needed that competition, they've gotten entirely too greedy.

I think they did it to mimic the stockX process but that's easily the worst part of this new program. I hope they rectify that with time. One of the better parts with eBay is being able to speak to the seller directly. Sometimes u get lower prices or even just updates with what's going on.

20200911_233015.jpg

I don't know why people have always said obsidians are short like mids. Not gonna check all of them but they look just as high as others to me.

just came across this on IG, they do look low
EC21ED83-5E24-4362-B564-924DE60B7D08.jpeg

Edit- or maybe mochas look high? 😂 whatever , ima leave it to the protractor boyz

some have mentioned that obsidians varies in the height and some people have reported theirs shorter than others. I will have to double check mine. I feel like eventually the cut would dwarf itself because of the way I force my foot in and it creates that crease in the ankle collar lol

I'm confused if the suede dye job looks blotchy on purpose or is it a product of the way the suede is laying changing the color?

Back
Top Bottom