Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What happens when they find out what kind of toilet paper he likes?

336FC984-FB6A-4F30-BBD6-A747E4CDFBE3.jpeg

just caught up on a week's worth of posts and saw that y'all were discussing whether that one dude's travs were fake or not

could i get legit check on mine (i've posted these before)?

Last edited:
:lol: First, I’ll speak on what I please so just drop that act

…and what are you trying to gatekeep?

Honestly, I think my use of the word ‘culture’ has you emotional
The discussion was at no point only about what happens on your street

Sure, ASICS and Saucony probably are ‘bricks’ by hypebeast standards.
Uh, “Performance running”…?
Matt Powell? Lmao. Okay, I got you…

I never said everyone had anything, straw man, those only were three examples of common trends a lot of people followed and then abandoned
I mean most of those ‘individuality’ individuals weren’t rocking high top-nothin‘ in glorious ‘97, were they? Would have been unique tho, just saying
Trends been around, that’s all…

Relax
Fashion was geographical back then. You could almost tell where somebody was from by the **** they wore :lol:

that argument is very old and played at this point when it comes to basketball. Chips matter but you act like he playing all 5 positions and coach at the same time.
Nah, it’s not. I saw Jordan develop and be tough as nails and will himself and his teammates to a ‘chip. Paul George is a soft and weak player. He will never win one without someone else taking him there like Kawhi. He doesn’t have it. Simple as that. SOFT.

Not sure where you're from, but this is far from true.

Nike wasn't even hot like that until the 90's. They were really just another company and you based everything on how you liked the kicks.

You had Puma, Adidas, Converse, Reebok, Fila, Lotto, K-Swiss, Spot Bilt(Saucony), British Knights, Fila, New Balance, Vans, Troops...

****in Domnique used to rock Brooks, and Spud Webb Pony's

Magic had his own sneaker. Pat had his.

You really need to listen to some older dudes speak who grew up in this **** like Bobbito or Clark. It was never about one or two sneaker companies, this is some recent stuff.

Black people., urban communities, especially in New York
Sneaker culture is directly derived from black/hip-hop culture. A lot of times these conversations get had on here and it basically becomes a microcosm of America. Black people make something cool/popular and then people try to "whitewash" the history. It's been going on for centuries. Elvis is credited as the king of rock n roll even though he music and dances directly from black artists. A more recent and relevant example is a lot of the trends/dances on social media sites where you see all these non black people going viral and earning money from dances/trends created by black people. You're not lying brother, keep speaking the truth.. don't let them rewrite narratives.

Sneaker culture is directly derived from black/hip-hop culture. A lot of times these conversations get had on here and it basically becomes a microcosm of America. Black people make something cool/popular and then people try to "whitewash" the history. It's been going on for centuries. Elvis is credited as the king of rock n roll even though he music and dances directly from black artists. A more recent and relevant example is a lot of the trends/dances on social media sites where you see all these non black people going viral and earning money from dances/trends created by black people. You're not lying brother, keep speaking the truth.. don't let them rewrite narratives.
tenor.gif

As a 40 yr old white guy I'd say the only "cultures" white folks have created in the US in the last 100 yrs are country club/preppie, hippie and "redneck"/country music culture.

And ****, we stole country music from black blues singers, too :smh:

tenor.gif

As a 40 yr old white guy I'd say the only "cultures" white folks have created in the US in the last 100 yrs are country club/preppie, hippie and "redneck"/country music culture.

And ****, we stole country music from black blues singers, too :smh:
Neal Brennan said on his podcast (basically) that white people's culture is stealing other people's culture. Pretty accurate.

repped.

if anybody has an 8.6/9 :nerd:

Damn, I would have helped you out with that size 9. I won the Pass, but my phone fell off my motorcycle yesterday... And now it's invalid on my new phone. And I heard they are sticklers for the same device.

I'm tight I lost all my pics, messages and such on my phone too. Worst feeling ever. Just caved and copped iCloud, never happening again!

77E699CE-4D0F-46B8-B0CA-0EFFD86A0BED.jpeg
27B917D9-E300-48BA-AB20-16C414ABE0FE.jpeg
878001C8-385B-4A78-A8E6-CC80CC0DB846.png

Damn, I would have helped you out with that size 9. I won the Pass, but my phone fell off my motorcycle yesterday... And now it's invalid on my new phone. And I heard they are sticklers for the same device.

I'm tight I lost all my pics, messages and such on my phone too. Worst feeling ever. Just caved and copped iCloud, never happening again!

77E699CE-4D0F-46B8-B0CA-0EFFD86A0BED.jpeg
27B917D9-E300-48BA-AB20-16C414ABE0FE.jpeg
878001C8-385B-4A78-A8E6-CC80CC0DB846.png
You could easily pull that off and still cop.

Back
Top Bottom