Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
94 as stated above but some are fussy and get all "well actually..." because they were produced in 1994, released in 1995. It's not always easy to tell them apart from 2015s on foot but if you look closely you can see the tongue tag is a little different (white text and logo aren't as bold) and the wings logo on the ankle is a little smaller.

You can ALWAYS tell by the toe box. Newer ones have a slimmer toe rand.

hope this is a warm up for tmw
5ce5d5de-b1a4-49ca-bcf8-9e532ee52792.jpg

People here will regret sleeping on these. It’s gonna be fun to laugh at them a year or two from now.
I would've loved them for $160 retail plus tax. $200 retail plus tax ok, had no choice but to try. But I struck out and for $400+, I'll keep sleepin. Very few shoes are worth that much to me. Made it this far without em I'll be good. But you're right - anyone who really wants em should be scooping em at current prices. They'll def be at 2015 chi/2016 bred status in years to come.

I would've loved them for $160 retail plus tax. $200 retail plus tax ok, had no choice but to try. But I struck out and for $400+, I'll keep sleepin. Very few shoes are worth that much to me. Made it this far without em I'll be good. But you're right - anyone who really wants em should be scooping em at current prices. They'll def be at 2015 chi/2016 bred status in years to come.

Im surprised you aren’t going for them. You seem to gravitate towards classics like these. I hope you change your mind.

Got EA access on my pair last week. Theyre definitely a nice pair of 1s. The yellow is a bit dull which i like. But i sold my pair. I dont see myself wearing yellow too much. If the yellow was suede, i probably wouldve kept.

20210809_130532.jpg

I'm the complete opposite. I like the leather this time around on these 1s. The weather is funny where I stay. I need a current Jordan 1 I can wear even if it rains. Most of the time I contemplate on rather to wear suede since afternoon showers catch me out. I always bring my Jordan slides just in case tho lol... These will be in heavy rotation like your favorite 90s album on a cassette tape taking it out the Walkman and switching sides just to listen to the other songs....haha...

Last edited:
I highly doubt he retired. At a corporation, when you're fired, you're asked to leave, and if you're a bit on the older side, you might declare you're retiring; if you're younger, you'll be "pursuing other opportunities". I honestly don't think he's old enough to straight up retire on his own accord.

Back
Top Bottom