• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
95B93585-156E-4F29-8C69-14B5FFE26C93.jpeg

I’m not normally the type to ask for advice on trades, but I can’t make my mind up about this one.

Have: FOG 1s oatmeal (don’t fit me)
Offered: Shadows, Mochas, or LA to Chi SBs

I already have Shadows and Mochas but wouldn’t mind a double-up of either (pretty sure this thread is gonna be all in for Shadows). But I also don’t have anything that looks like LA to Chis. I mostly wear neutral colors so these would be unique, plus I’d LOVE to turn them into fake Chis one day. Has anybody actually done this though? it seems like a PITA and I don’t know if I’d show a lakers colorway as much love as one of the other pairs

Is it a 1for1 straight trade?
the values are fairly equivalent on the sizes but I think I could get a little cash on top to make up the difference. no offers have been made yet, we’re just chatting on tradeblock. another thing that gives me pause is the fact we’re never going to see FOG 1s again so they might be worth holding onto for the rarity.

the values are fairly equivalent on the sizes but I think I could get a little cash on top to make up the difference. no offers have been made yet, we’re just chatting on tradeblock. another thing that gives me pause is the fact we’re never going to see FOG 1s again so they might be worth holding onto for the rarity.
We can say that with any of those 1s and even those fogs. Will we see them again?
Fogs to me are like 750s when they came out. Once they plateau in the aftermarket.They rarely go any higher as years pass by. The question is. . . Who is looking for 750s now?
Trends come and go. But 1s have stood the test of time.
(I would trade those Fogs without a doubt.)

We can say that with any of those 1s and even those fogs. Will we see them again?
Fogs to me are like 750s when they came out. Once they plateau in the aftermarket.They rarely go any higher as years pass by. The question is. . . Who is looking for 750s now?
not bad advice here. I also have 4 other pairs of FOGs lol, and the others are in my size. I might be the exception but I love that model AND I'm the type to still be checking for 750s :lol:

the way jordan brand has been going has me thinking I should double on Shadows while I have the chance. the '18 quality was fantastic and no doubt it's a timeless shoe.

then again, the LA to Chis are also super unique and possibly the closest i'll ever get to owning Chis 🤷‍♂️

I’m not normally the type to ask for advice on trades, but I can’t make my mind up about this one.

I already have Shadows and Mochas but wouldn’t mind a double-up of either (pretty sure this thread is gonna be all in for Shadows). But I also don’t have anything that looks like LA to Chis. I mostly wear neutral colors so these would be unique, plus I’d LOVE to turn them into fake Chis one day. Has anybody actually done this though? it seems like a PITA and I don’t know if I’d show a lakers colorway as much love as one of the other pairs
LA to CHI 💯 shadows will eventually retro mochas are nice but I would definitely take a shoe I don’t have over a double up also LA to Chi are versatile if you don’t like em a little acetone and you have yourself a pair of Chicago’s

:lol:
You might be the only exception. And a few folks here that are into shoes. But the majority of people out there lookin for 750s AND willing to pay that markup is slim.

A double of Shadows is not a bad move. (Or a double of the mochas.)

Even the LAtoChis are a unique pair. Some thing that might never be remade.

But since you have multiples of Fogs. . . .
What are we waiting for? I would’ve completed that trade last week!
:rofl:

I would personally go for a pair that I don't already have. Especially on pairs that retro like the Shadows do. Doubling up isn't necessary, if you ask me and considering the coloways you have as options. Might as well add something new to the collection.

Posted these in the TS thread but wanted to try here too. Finally after letting some pairs go had the chance to cop these off eBay. Been wanting these since day 1 but couldn’t justify price then and still can’t now but o well haha. They passed the authentication process and the seller had a 100 percent feedback but I seen some saying that there are really good reps getting thru so was hoping if I can get a legit check from the NT fam just to have more peace of mind. I tried to get every angle possible. Watched a bunch of videos and for the most part checks out and the other stuff could be just Nikes garbage QC. Any help is much appreciated thanks in advance!
20D451D3-3732-4234-B99D-EBBA83AB0E65.jpeg
80FCF61A-62ED-43EC-861C-E1D8B0379C04.jpeg
F01CC2AC-4B9F-4F91-8A12-9634D8D5001E.jpeg
30878D59-DB73-41DF-977F-B4E433C97826.jpeg
A8D105A2-5DBA-46F8-9BE9-0786B71A8A50.jpeg
3A98BDBA-CE26-4BF5-904A-6FC72CEDFCDF.jpeg
3E9BD21F-74CF-4983-BD6B-F73B09EBB2B5.jpeg
0D34039F-B329-48D6-B9AD-7BA8D40E48B6.jpeg
3C76A597-D8D8-461E-909A-C5F43051D689.jpeg
8ED1E1D3-1EA8-4D2F-B4DB-F84EAAB33B3B.jpeg

LA to Chi homie. They’re perfect.

I'm looking for some white/sky blue basketball shoes because I discarded the 2004 white/sky blue XII recently since they deteriorated due to aging and my wears over several years. Now I'm contemplating getting the Jordan 1 Hyper Royal because a store is expecting to get a restock since I need a replacement for that colorway, especially since they're Jordans.

Can anyone who has them please clarify if the suede (I assume) parts are sky blue because that's the color it looks like to me despite them being labeled "Hyper Royal"?

I noticed the only parts that have royal blue are the threads/stitching and the "NIKE AIR" logo on the top of the tongue.

I still want a pair of 750s *shrugs*

Only Adidas Yeezy I still want.

:lol:
You might be the only exception. And a few folks here that are into shoes. But the majority of people out there lookin for 750s AND willing to pay that markup is slim.

A double of Shadows is not a bad move. (Or a double of the mochas.)

Even the LAtoChis are a unique pair. Some thing that might never be remade.

But since you have multiples of Fogs. . . .
What are we waiting for? I would’ve completed that trade last week!
:rofl:

Thing is FOGs are done since Jerry has moved on from Nike so that model is basically discontinued, much like the Air Yeezy 2. FOG 1s are going to be worth a ton of money in a few years, if the brand keeps growing/maintaining popularity as it has the past few years (this will especially be true if the FOG x Yeezy rumors end up being accurate).

Back
Top Bottom