• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
61D4023D-6710-4326-AF0B-F15283ED7B5F.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure why I was expecting anything different in here. 😅
I wouldn't let any OG colorways go now if I were you, unless of course you had multiples. Especially not '15 UNC's since that's the ONLY reasonable retro they put out of those. I offed a lot of big ticket SBs when prices spiked, mostly no regrets since they were all older pairs - some had hardening/smooth soles, others had sockliner heel rips. But I'll never see any of them ever again. You'll always come up on $650 someway, but you prob won't ever get UNC's again for much less.

Bourdeauxs have grown on me. They've fallen into the "I'd rock if someone gave them to me but I wouldn't buy" category.

Personally I wouldn't sell an OG colorway. Retro+'s can get offed at any time.
That’s interesting, I get it especially for 1s with this OG drought. In the past it used to make sense for some models to not feel too attached to the OG colorways because you know they’re coming back. Retro+’s may or may not come back, and then you got collabs, one and done.

That’s interesting, I get it especially for 1s with this OG drought. In the past it used to make sense for some models to not feel too attached to the OG colorways because you know they’re coming back. Retro+’s may or may not come back, and then you got collabs, one and done.

If you're looking at pure value and collecting then yes I agree. Personally I'm past that point and care more about pairs I actually want to wear on a daily basis.

Those Heritages are a nice base for Black Toe and Chicago customs for those that don't have them (minus the tongue tag)....would not require extensive work

Unloaded a few pair over the last week or so.
Royals can go. Metallic Reds too.

I’ve sold 14 pair over the last 2-3 years. The only regret are the Metallic Reds. Which were the only OG color I let go. Everything else was a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom