• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You are getting on a plane with Covid spreding
2DAF75A2-D011-4908-82EE-4F258CB05978.jpeg
best pic of the day so far

anyone else getting the " we couldnt find store within 100 miles of you. " on foot apps? I saw locations before now i get this message.

I wish these Gore-Tex 1’s came out like four years ago. I moved to Cleveland and didn’t wanna wear snow boots so I decided my DS Shadows would make a decent substitute :lol:.
I’ve consequently beat these things to the ground, but they’re still holding up and comfy as ever. :nthat: Wish I copped a second pair.

I wish these Gore-Tex 1’s came out like four years ago. I moved to Cleveland and didn’t wanna wear snow boots so I decided my DS Shadows would make a decent substitute :lol:.
I’ve consequently beat these things to the ground, but they’re still holding up and comfy as ever. :nthat: Wish I copped a second pair.
lol bro i did the same...."sacrificed" the shadows for the winter and thought the salt would eat em up, but they would hold up surprisingly well.

a good end-of-season cleaning really brings em back to life.

I spoofed my location to my closest Nike store to get early access. Not even sure if I want to make this 1 1/2 hour to grab.... Would yal make that trip??? LOL.

I spoofed my location to my closest Nike store to get early access. Not even sure if I want to make this 1 1/2 hour to grab.... Would yal make that trip??? LOL.
we just got a nike store in my area and i missed the snkrs pass aint even know.

but take that ride brozay. play a good tape and scoop.

send that spoof info too if you please.

lol I thought these were hot garbage to you. You grabbing a lot of pairs I see :lol:
I don't like em fr 🤣 but they might grow on me, and na this the only pair I secured. Early Access on jds did me dirty. Wouldn't let me log in. Almost wrote em off. FTL and champs came back LS, still waiting on ship to me. Snkrs in the morning and if I miss, then I'm on the road.

we just got a nike store in my area and i missed the snkrs pass aint even know.

but take that ride brozay. play a good tape and scoop.

send that spoof info too if you please.
This the one I use. Just add where you wanna be and poof, you there 🤣... Only Nike store we got in Columbus (opened in July), I'm in Cincinnati... Smh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211229-200533.png
    Screenshot_20211229-200533.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 394
Back
Top Bottom