Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Missed on CG and scored these somehow. Nice!
94E791A9-3679-44C1-81EA-EF780F0C87AE.png
Cg >

Lol. I get ready then get a call to come check some **** out start talking and remember at 10:10

And the good drops usually used to be saturdays mayne. Don’t take their side

Yeah Saturday used to be the major release day up until like 4 or 5 years ago. I honestly can’t remember when it started moving to weekdays.

But now most of the big hitters drop on Tuesday-Thursday with an occasional big Saturday release. Definitely tough for us that don’t work a job where we’re at a desk most of the day.

With snkrs nowadays half the battle is getting the W. The other half is getting your shipment. Better hope Nike don't use lasership with these they terrible💯
You already know these couriers going be looking for these patent breds 🤔

all y’all who sell to resale shops for crackhead prices and cop from resale platforms for these extravagant numbers make me itch.

I mean I love y’all. but please stop.

I’m ready for the resale rumble on the patents come January…
If it drops I might do a 3rd pair high key. Or even a just in case pair for my girl.

She keeps saying she's good but I have a feeling she's gonna want these down the line.

Resell might be ugly in comparison to what like 20% could've had today at retail but trust me down the line these will cost 800+. Whatever you do, don't wait in hopes of catching for 20-30 dollars cheaper during some miraculous downturn in the market.

Definitely a nice shoe. Not an every day wear. The red pops. The patent leather works on this color way. Other than the cool greys, only patent leather sneakers I own.

Agreed! Picked up my girl's pair from FNL today and like them more than I thought I would. If I didn't have a couple different pairs of Banneds already, I probably would've tried a little harder for a personal pair lol.

Back
Top Bottom