Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
W on particle goretex. Got in late, no notification
5470B487-57B9-4AC5-B00B-BE8F4CCC8D11.png

Not sure where to post this but most of the NT Fam is here and I wanted to share it with y’all. A little something I put together for my groomsmen with a little twist. I figured y’all would appreciate it .. **** was dope putting it together and finally having the set done for my guys .. thanks for checking it out :nthat:

Not sure where to post this but most of the NT Fam is here and I wanted to share it with y’all. A little something I put together for my groomsmen with a little twist. I figured y’all would appreciate it .. **** was dope putting it together and finally having the set done for my guys .. thanks for checking it out :nthat:

Congrats U Nupe! Blessings to u & ya wife Union breh... FALL '07 #1 SOLO SKA IRONMAN MADD DOGG MU DELTA @ DA BROOK

Disappointed in the options for the Reserve drop this morning. I passed on all; hope you all ate if you wanted.
It was probably some returns or cancelled orders. I don't know how they determine which shoes to put up on jordan reserve, but it would make sense since not a ton of resell on the ones they put up other than the atmosphere or bone gore tex. Burgundy has some really great materials and kinda slept on imo.

Congrats-but now you're gonna have to post the quintessential “tux & Js” pic from your wedding lol

F29ABABC-F9C0-4F1F-9A1A-FC9C43D75BD5.jpeg

3D68C89C-B1B4-43D6-B0A5-E1FFFB9D532E.jpeg

5C5AD36F-3012-4E57-B8FE-3035722B1CD2.jpeg

AB661D96-1268-43DB-A465-8FEA94A89EC3.jpeg

Has anyone here ever had a bid accepted on StockX & get charged, but not receive a confirmation email for the order? Been almost 24 hours & nothing. The app is showing order confirmed & waiting for seller to ship, but this is different. Only because I had a bid accepted a day before that & got the emails no problem. & because we’re into the weekend I believe they have until Tuesday to ship out the order because of business days so updates are gonna be slow.

Back
Top Bottom