Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone have any idea which banks here flag for transactions thru raffles eu sites etc

Need to leave my current one & would like to open an account with no issues on that front Tia

You guys have a problem haha. For me it's buy because they will go on my feet, or pass. End of story. I find it strange that people have this constant rotating door of shoes that come and go, sometimes buying a shoe multiple times because the regret selling them. How do you even let them go in the 1st place?
I'm trying to get better.

I don't do the rotating door ****. If anything I have a problem of holding too long. Once I let it go it's usually gone until at least a retro comes up.

Believe it or not most of my flips are actually on the used side.

D1611822-5DA3-442A-A813-374E813D2AC6.jpeg
Must be the lighting, but those look better in that photo than any other photo I've seen.

I'm trying to get better.

I don't do the rotating door ****. If anything I have a problem of holding too long. Once I let it go it's usually gone until at least a retro comes up.

Believe it or not most of my flips are actually on the used side.

That's good man. For me being very selective keeps me from buying stuff I'm on the fence on (and ingeneral keeps my numbers very low.) If I don't see myself wearing it, it's a hard pass. FOMO is a trick to get people to buy things they don't actually want.

This is only for our 2022 return filed next year correct?

...ebay's not sending out 1099s for sales over $600 from last year?
Depends on where you are. In CA, I believe it began in 2021 :

As of January 1, 2021, you may receive a 1099-K if you receive annual gross payments of $600 or more in settlement of third-party payment network transactions and are an app-based driver, regardless of the number of transactions.

Source: FTB

Depends on where you are. In CA, I believe it began in 2021 :

As of January 1, 2021, you may receive a 1099-K if you receive annual gross payments of $600 or more in settlement of third-party payment network transactions and are an app-based driver, regardless of the number of transactions.

Source: FTB
I live in Oregon.

not in those numbers but I definitely felt like the recent royals and shadows were plentiful. But that was also before 1's got outta hand with crappy colorways selling out

I got nike+ app access to shadows in 2018. I got em for my homie, who still has and wears them often. That's a pair that grew on me over the years that I wish I scooped up earlier. Been looking for 2017 or 2013 royals again since marinas dropped, might have secured a pair just waiting on seller to say he's got the time to ship & I'll pay :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom